Chapter 11.)

A few years ago

        It was the same night after Kwan's and Ayanna's spicy session but she could barely sleep, it was 4 in the morning and instead of watching her eyelids she was watching Kwan as he slept peacefully.

        He was truly a work of art and she was afraid of really putting herself out there just to get disappointed or something worse in the end. Relationships weren't really her strong suit, she was always the one who ended up hurt in the end and suffering the most while the others had moved on and lived happily as if she never existed... that's what she was afraid of happening with Kwan.

        She enjoyed his company and enjoyed the bond they were building but she couldn't help but think that they were messing up something that wasn't supposed to happen.

        "Wassup?" Kwan murmured with his eyes still closed.

        Turning on her back, Ayanna stared up at her ceiling and played with her fingers nervously.

        "Ya?"

        "Hmm?" She hummed.

        "Wah wrong?"

        "Nothing... I just can't sleep," she partially lied.

        Running his hand down his face, Kwan sat up in bed and ran his hand over his hair for a moment before sighing.

        "Are yuh ok?" He asked looking over his shoulder at her.

        "Don't lie Ya, I never lied to yuh," he added after seeing her face change.

        Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath before reopening her eyes. "I like you... but I don't want you to see me as just another quick fuck... I don't think you do... at least I hope you don't but I feel weird with myself for even taking it there with you,"

         "I should have been man enough about mi shit ma... in mi head, wi were official after di first night... I just neva said anyting," he told her.

        "Wait..." Ayanna said looking at him obviously confused. "Yo... You actually like me?"

         Chuckling, Kwan nodded. "Yuh down for it?"

        "I... I guess," she shrugged and he smirked climbing back towards her and hovered over her.

        "Yuh down to be mi pretty gyal?" He rose a brow and she smiled shyly.

        "Yes,"

        Licking over his lips, Kwan positioned himself at her entrance and watched as her expression changed as he slid inside her.

        He could never get tired of seeing that look on her face the moment he was up in it, it was definitely one for the books and he was glad he got to experience it.

***

        It was May 11th, two months into Kwan's and Ayanna's newfound relationship and surprisingly things were better than ever for Ayanna. Of course, there was drama from his ex and many hoes but she paid them no mind and Kwan was always right there with her to shut things down or act a fool if needed to.

        "Quiz next week before, be prepared," the professor announced right before the bell went off.

Gathering her things, Ayanna zipped her bag up and waited until the room cleared to avoid the crowd before she headed for the door.