Chapter 78.)

It was eight-thirty the next evening, Bryson, Tamia, Keenan, and Claire got in around two this afternoon and slept until six until they found out that Renae and King decided to put together a surprise bachelorette and bachelor party for the soon-to-be newlyweds. Kwan was against it at first but eventually warmed up to it, Dajon didn't care at all, he just wanted to get a little drunk, and hear secrets that only the drunken mind spoke of.

        Ary was just hoping there would be no unexpected male strippers and unusual toys or choice of food items. Yanna was just in it for the drinks, the food, and the games, as long as everyone was having fun that was all that mattered.

        In the 'party' suite, Renae had it decorated in slightly neutral colors for Yanna and Ary. She still wasn't sure what Ary's favorite color was but she mostly saw her in white, a nude color or black, since she knew Yanna loved vibrant and lively colors, she stuck to the simple, cream, purple, gold, pink, white, and black.

        Renae had a banner that read Let's Party Bitches hanging above the table of vanilla cupcakes with diamond rings on the top. She had a lip gloss bar set up with different Fenty beauty glosses, some colour pop products, a few Sephora items and then a bucket full of glosses from upcoming black-owned brands.

        There was another table of Jell-O shots and gummy bears full of alcohol, next to that was an area full of treats that Renae had the caterer make into male parts which she knew Yanna would get a kick out of. Ary vowed to stay away from that area which had the ladies amused. And in the living room area, she had a self-spa and wine and dine area set up with tents for them to sleep in.

        This was her way of paying Yanna back for doing so well with her and King's party and wedding

        This was her way of paying Yanna back for doing so well with her and King's party and wedding. With everyone wearing pearl pink, silk robes and their hair tied up, they sat around the self-spa table taking turns picking up cards to read from.

"Ok, this one asks if you would rather sleep in or wake up early," Claire read.

"Wake up early," Ary and Renae answered.

"Being wit Kwan, gyal up sunrise," Taelor said and the ladies laughed.

"I think you're an early bird," Claire said putting the card down.

Everyone sat waiting on Yanna to hold up her whiteboard.

         When she held it up, everyone laughed slapping hands when they realized they were all right.

Picking up a lifesaver, Renae popped it into her mouth and picked up two cards.

"Would you rather own a cat or dog? She'll definitely own a dog," she smirked then read the one for Ary.

"Would you rather live out of the country or in? In," Renae laughed putting the card down.

"Definitely, a dog for Ayanna... Ary? Out," Shayla said and Renae picked up her tea.