Chapter 72.)

It was Day 2 of Renae's road to recovery and Lord knows King just wanted to sleep the entire week away. He had to get up at five just to FaceTime with his parole officer then from there, he had to do a thirty-minute video session with Gereon and after that, he called his mom so he could talk with the kids as they got ready for school.

       Once they left, King spoke with Karen for another thirty minutes before ending the call and attempted to go back to sleep but as soon as he got comfortable, his alarm was going off at eight.

        While Renae slept, he made his usual calls as he got ready then he left out to grab her something light to eat before he decided to wake her up. It was a struggle but after fussing with her for ten minutes she finally got up and did what she needed to do.

        It was 9:45 and they needed to be out and on the road at least by 10 but the way Renae was moving they'd be there by next week.

         "Baybeh we gotta go, what you tryna get cute for?" King asked standing in the doorway and watched her through the mirror.

        It was 85 degrees out with no sense of wind, so she decided to wear a yellow sundress, open-toed sandals on her feet, no jewelry since she would have to remove it and she wore lashes and gloss.

        She was working on her hair even though it didn't need much of a touch-up but she felt otherwise and even though King acted as if it bothered him, he was happy to see her actually up and moving.

        "I'm almost done," she frowned putting the tweezers down and picked up the last individual lash.

        "I'm pretty sure your food is cold now," he chuckled grabbing her ID and insurance card.

         "What'd you make?" She asked cleaning her mess up before following him into the room.

        "I bought you some egg sandwiches," he corrected and she scrunched her face up.

        "What happened to my fruits and yogurt?"

        King tilted his head and stared at her then laughed to himself. "Basically you're not gonna eat it?"

        "Unless you want me to throw it up... nope," she answered heading out the room.

        Shaking his head, he followed behind her and out of their room. Once out of the building, King helped her get settled in their rental before heading to their destination to what he saw as new beginnings.

***

NBA Star and an up and coming lawyer, Dajon Davidson has been spotted out in Riviera Maya, Mexico. From the many photos that were sent in, it looks that Davidson is out with friends or possible family. If you guys remember, he announced his engagement to the world months ago, if you guys look at the third picture, you'll see his fiancée Ary. We're told the two are thinking about having their wedding there. When one of the photographers went to ask a few questions, they were denied and asked to leave the area. Maybe our team can reach out to Davidson or his family to get an update on things and his older sister, Renae. Fans are still waiting on her to return back to social media but she's been m.i.a, whenever her husband posts anything it's never much. But we've heard from a few sources that the missus is pregnant which may be the reason— changing the channel, Zina shook her head.

"That man is fine as hell, all of them are fine, but that damn Dajon... he can ruin my life," Rochelle, Zina's coworker, and friend said as she worked on her client's hair.