Chapter 55.)

It was October 7th, it's been two weeks and Renae had just found out that she was a month pregnant

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was October 7th, it's been two weeks and Renae had just found out that she was a month pregnant. She was told that this pregnancy would be the hardest out of them all and she was prepared and handling it with caution.

She's been helping Yanna choose designs for her dresses and Yanna even encouraged her to pick out a few things as well.

Karen was enjoying the quiet, she found herself mostly on the beach alone or with the kids as they enjoyed the warm weather and cool sand.

Ary was fitting right in and they were noticing that she was starting to joke around with everyone more. Reign really took a liking to her and even asked if she could be the flower girl at the wedding but Ary wanted to leave that decision to Dajon.

"Baby?" Renae called peeking inside the closet.

"I'm out here ma," King opened the balcony door.

"Did you have to do anything crazy today?" She asked sitting on his lap as he watched the girls ran around in the sand.

"Nah, I just had to watch a few videos about anger management, I don't think tha' Chief out here wants me doing work for real,"

"I don't like that you have to leave by four in the morning.... I hate sleeping by myself," she pouted leaning into him and watched the kids from the balcony.

"It's only for three years baybeh and I'm free Thursdays, tha weekends, and holidays, I can handle dis," he replied placing his hand on her stomach.

Closing her eyes, she leaned her head back and smiled when he blew in her ear.

"I love you,"

"And I love you baybeh, always ma," he replied placing a kiss on her shoulder then forehead.

"We're growing old together, can you believe it?" She giggled.

"I can," He said and she smiled when he slid his hand inside her shorts.

"I wanna cut my hair again.... are you ok with that?"

"You're gonna look good either way," he answered then removed his hand.

"Why do you want to cut it tho?"

"I like the short look, I think it fits me better," she admitted.

"Go for it," he encouraged.

"Come shower with me," he said patting her leg for her to get up.

Getting up, she grabbed his hand and led him back inside.

"You know K.J has been calling for you," he informed removing his shirt.

"He doesn't like sleeping in here anymore, he's so stuck on Ava," she pouted.