Chapter 5.) Kingston

"Hold on, cut dat shit up," Kingston said as he eased on to the interstate.

        Cutting the radio up, Kwan sat back and listened.

        It's being reported that Zina Gavin has been released from prison on good behavior, reports also state that her accomplice Autumn Ryder will be released next week. If you followed us during this story in the past, you know that these two ladies were in cahoots with Basketball Star Dajon Davidson's mother and her drug addict boyfriend Ahmed... they were working together to kill... can't believe I even said that, but they were working together to kill Renae Stone... the sister of basketball star Dajon and daughter of Egypt. Renae, who was then pregnant at the time, t—

        Cutting the radio off, King's grip on the steering wheel tightened as he pressed harder on the gas. The constant chirping on his phone and Kwan's only angered him more.

        "How di fuck mandem let dem bitches go?" Kwan frowned reading through a few tweets.

        "Dem bitches should still be in dere... yuh tink Malik heard?" He asked.

       "He finna hate me because dat bitch gotta die," King gritted as he entered the lane heading to Rosemont.

        "Shit iz about fi hit di fan for sis... dis iz not wah we need," Kwan sighed as he scrolled through the pictures of Zina leaving the prison.

        "Oh hell," he mumbled zooming in on TheShadeRoom caption.

        "It'z di stupid gyal born day today... wah di absolute fuck,"

"Fuck dat bitch and her birthday," Kingston grilled.

"Wah should we do?"

"Let her ride for now,"

***

"What ya doing Daddy?" Reign asked standing in the garage doorway as King worked on his dad's old car.

"Just trying to fix your Papa's car," he replied then sighed.

He was still in a funk about Zina's release and wasn't sure how to break the news to Renae. She was still asleep, so he took her phone and asked his mom not to bring it up to her until he could figure out how to. Dajon called just as angry and King told him not to do anything or reply to any of the blogs or comments until they could figure things out without catching any attention.

"Mommy said... Mommy said you and her became friends doing this," Reign informed and King smiled at the memory.

"We actually did believe it or not, till dis day she only knows how to change a tire," he chuckled and Reign smiled walking over towards him and bent down to see what he was doing under the car.

"Mommy doesn't like when I talk like Uncle Kwan... I like talking like Uncle Kwan,"

"She only has a problem with it because you have a tendency of only talking like dat,"

"What is tendency?" She frowned her face up and he laughed sliding from under the car.

"There's a lot of definitions for dat but for you, I would just say an established pattern of behavior. Meaning, you've been studying and talking in Patios for so long, it's literally a second language to you,"

Reign stared at him still confused and King chuckled.

"You know how you wake up everyday at seven thirty for school?" He asked and she nodded.