Chapter 37.)

It was the first of March, Dajon was currently in New York doing a paid interview with The Breakfast Club, it wasn't what he wanted but his agent insisted and of course DJ Envy kept emailing his agent about Dajon's lack of interest with them.

Here he was, supposed to be back home for a small break, yet he was sitting through an interview with people he wasn't too fond of.

"Morning everybody it's DJ Envy, Angela Yee, Charlamagne Tha God, we are The Breakfast Club and we got a special guest in the building... Dajon Davidson,"

"Good morning," Dajon spoke into the mic as he adjusted his beanie.

"So let's just get right into it... you wanna start with the bullshit now or later?" Charlamagne asked and the group except Dajon laughed.

"Sounds like that's what y'all already thought out," he replied.

"You know we stay with the bullshit, but look bro we actually like you... you don't like us," Charlamagne stated.

"Why is that?" DJ Envy asked.

"I never said I ain't like y'all as individuals, I stated that I don't fuck with any other radio stations except my hometown. Y'all can get messy just like the rest," Dajon answered and Charlamagne chuckled turning in his seat some.

"Messy?" Angela Yee frowned then laughed. "I don't believe we're messy,"

Dajon stared at her briefly wanting to really tell her about herself but decided against it.

"Aight, so about last night," DJ Envy cut in.

"What about it?"

"Your team took home the win, ninety to seventy-five to be exact,"

"Mhm," Dajon nodded.

"There's a few pictures of you and your girlfriend Ary? You two were spotted at the club with Chris and Trey right?"

"I flew to LA to see her, Chris hit my phone about a club appearance he was doing with Trey so I brought my shorty with me. We had fun, nothing to talk about," Dajon corrected.

"It seems like you don't want to be here," Charlamagne said.

"I don't,"

"So... why come? You are aware of what an interview is correct?"

"Wait a minute," Angela Yee cut in before Dajon could chew him up and spit him out.

"What he meant was, you don't seem interested,"

"Nah, I said what I meant," Charlamagne corrected and Dajon laughed to himself as he leaned into his seat.

"You want me to go?" Dajon rose a brow.

"Nah, but if you don't want to be here you can go,"

"Ok... Ary Lopez, girlfriend or just friends?" DJ Envy interrupted.

"She's who she is, long as she knows wassup, that's all that matters," Dajon answered.

"Are you not up for claiming her publicly?" Angela questioned.

"You see us right?" He asked and they nodded.

"Ok then, the only person I owe an explanation to is her. I'm not laying up with y'all, I'm not kicking it with y'all, I'm not calling y'all on FaceTime just because, I'm not worried or thinking about what anyone else has to say or feel. She knows just like I know... she's stamped leave it at that,"