Chapter 75.)

From the bathroom to the bedroom, they took it to the floor and back to the bathroom which only resulted in things getting crazier. What started off as a small I missed you session turned into a back up the shit you were talking and neither of the two wanted to throw in the towel; both too stubborn and engrossed in each other's company.

They wouldn't even be able to tell how many times somebody came knocking on the door for them because each time they ignored it.

For King, this moment was his release. Everything that's he's been holding in, he used this as the time to let off some well-needed steam. For Renae, this just felt like a moment of remembrance; something she's been longing for.

As the sun peeked through their windows, the beam radiated off of King's torso as the beads of sweat glowed under the sun. Covered in all her glory, he carefully grabbed her hair and rolled his hips in an upward motion as she deep throated him.

With the cum from his two previous encounters coating her chin, she played with his balls as she locked her jaws around his throbbing shaft.

She knew he was on the verge of his release again and she was ready for it.

"Fuckkk... hold up," he grunted trying to stop her but failed miserably.

Grabbing his hands, she held them down and took his entire length into her mouth as she bobbed her head slowly.

King was in heaven, no he was floating, better yet he was flying and there was no way he would stop her now, he was too high on her love and refused to come down.

As the muscles in his body tightened, he pulled his right hand free but before he could touch her head, she grabbed his hand and stared at him as his warmth filled her mouth.

"Fuckkkkkk," he grumbled closing his eyes as his body jerked.

Swallowing what she could before he pulled her up, he sat her right on his face and delved his tongue inside her.

"Oh fuck!" She shrieked holding onto the headboard for support as he worked his tongue inside her furiously.

"KINGGGGGGG!" She released a high pitch scream as the wave rushed through her body.

Almost falling back, he caught her and held her in place as he tongue kissed her other set of lips until she came again.

Out of breath and slightly dazed, she moved off of him and laid back closing her eyes.

"No more," she mumbled when he started kissing on her neck.

"Are you telling me no?" He smirked hovering over her.

"Ye— no... wait, oh fuck" she stammered then hissed when he slid inside her.

Holding himself inside her, he watched her eyes roll to the back of her head as her legs shook as she came.

Smirking cockily, he leaned down and grabbed her face as he humped her.

"Nah... look at me," he authorized when she closed her eyes.

Going faster, he gripped her face and she gasped staring at him.