Chapter 35.) 2 weeks later...

"Guess who's been making w.c.w posts?" Yanna grinned staring at Renae as she tried to put together a small dance playlist for their upcoming class next month.

        She's been improving during therapy and was in the clear to do light activities and she was extremely happy about it.

        "Who?" Renae replied glancing at her briefly.

        "Girlllllllllllll Dajon," Yanna giggled showing her the picture.

        "She's back in California tho isn't she?" Renae asked as she scrolled through his posts.

        "Yup, but sis something went down when she was here two weeks ago because this is the second week he posted, but he's also been posting photos and small video clips of her on his story. Girlllllll I bet she put that thang on him!" she laughed and Renae scrunched her face up but smiled at the corny captions Dajon wrote under each post.

        "I won't ask any questions until he decides to say something but I can tell he likes her and from the last few pictures she posted of him, I can see the feelings are mutual,"

        "Look don't be mad, but did you read the post that one blog made? Apparently, a hotel guest wrote a few complaints to management because of certain noises and girllllllllllllll it was allegedly coming from their suite," Yanna said then started cheesing and Renae laughed.

        "You are really tickled by this huh?"

        "Hell yes, I'm getting dicked down, you making it do what it do, our lil bro getting his grown man on and the money is rolling in, bitch I'm ecstatic!"

"So messy" Renae giggled moving her laptop to the side and picked up her fruit snacks.

"Check this tho, what are we doing about that bitch Arlina and them niggas?" Yanna whispered just in case King was walking around.

        "King told me to leave it for him and Kwan to handle but I want my rounds with that crazy bitch. I couldn't find much on her ass and Joel blocked my number after I got the stuff. The last location the bitch was at was Thailand... two years ago, there's nothing else on her ass as of recent," Renae told her and Yanna sucked her teeth.

        "I bet you, I'll find that bitch. Fucking with my family, oh yes, that scum gotta lose a few fingers," the crazed look in Yanna's eyes had Renae staring at her funny before she busted out laughing.

        "And you call me crazy? Bitchhhhhh you are above me," Renae laughed hysterically.

        "I wasn't like this until I met Kwan's ass, I swear I wa—" Yanna paused her sentence when Kwan entered the kitchen with Ava on his back.

        "Don't stop," he chuckled sitting across the two and handed Ava an orange.

        "Nobody thinking about you," Yanna said then laughed looking at an amused Renae.

        "Wah we doing for baby gyal birthday?" He asked helping Ava peel her orange.

        "I don't know... it's in two days," Renae replied staring at Ava and she smiled.

        "I will be three Mommy, right?"

        "That's right," Renae smiled handing her a few napkins.

        "Wah yuh waah do?" Kwan asked her.

        "She saw Black Panther and has been asking King and I if she could meet him," Renae revealed and Kwan narrowed his brows.