Chapter 77.)

It was April 1st, twelve-forty-five in the afternoon and the family had finally made it to the resort

        It was April 1st, twelve-forty-five in the afternoon and the family had finally made it to the resort. Renae and King would be sharing a suite with the kids to give Karen her privacy since she was always spending time with them. Kwan paid for the guards to each have their own room because he was sure they were tired of seeing each other faces on a daily. Ary and Dajon had their own couple's suite that was right across from Kwan's and Yanna's.

        Kwan's aunt had her own room, his cousins had to divide themselves up amongst three rooms, his uncles had to divide amongst three rooms as well. Since they knew Bryson would be there, along with Keenan, his mom, and Claire, King paid for their rooms. Bryson would be in his own, Keenan and Claire together and Tamia by herself. Their area was five rooms down from Renae and King's, but Renae wasn't too pressed about it. She was there for her brother and best friend, they're who mattered.

        The makeup artists and hairstylists, along with Mrs. Capri's pastor would be flown in on the third, the photographer would be in tomorrow just so he could get footage for the videos Kwan wanted to be put together.

        They had 3 days, actually, two, to make sure everything was how it was supposed to be but for today, everyone would rest, do some sightseeing and have their first dinner together later on tonight around seven. It was Kwan's request, to get everyone acquainted and on the same page because if things started to get shady a day before the wedding he was sending people back on boats, not flights.

         "Look at the waterrrrr! Can we go see!" Ava squealed standing on the patio trying hard not to run out onto the sand.

        "Ten minutes, den it's time to shower so we can leave," King replied as he put Renae's stuff in one of the dressers.

        Grabbing Kairo's hand, Ava ran out with Kaari right behind. Reign stopped at the door and looked back at King and Renae for a moment.

        Renae was confused and also unaware of the conversation she had with King. She wasn't aware of just how much their problems were affecting her, but in due time they would.

         "What's the matter, Ray?" She asked.

        "Nutten," Reign said staring at King before walking out.

        "What was that about?" She asked sitting on the bed and rubbed her stomach.

        "Something we spoke about last night," he brushed it off as he grabbed his luggage and placed it on the other bed.

        "Are you ok?" She asked standing to check on the kids.

        "We need to talk actually," those five words made her nervous. Anytime she's heard that it was never good.

        "Ok," she mumbled sitting down and played with her nails.

        Sitting down on the bed across from her, King slid the stuff to the side and stared at her for a minute then rubbed the back of his neck.