Chapter 51.)

17-year-old-Renae

"Ever since you got that lil ass tattoo that's the only pose you do," Malik teased after Renae took her selfie

        "Why are you watching me?" She countered then smirked handing Keenan his phone back.

        "You're taking a picture right in front of us, girl bye," he laughed mushing her and she pouted when he messed up her hair.

         "What are you wearing anyway? Swear you high schoolers dress weird as hell," He insulted and she scrunched her face up.

        "Excuse me asshole, that was rude," she replied and he shrugged then smirked.

        "Anyways, I got a homeboy from down south coming here soon," he announced looking at Keenan.

        "What that got to do with me?" Keenan questioned giving Renae his phone back.

         "Never mind then nigga, yo whole family stay grumpy, fuck wrong with y'all?"

          Renae busted out laughing at the face he made because he honestly seemed tired of them.

         "We ain't wrapped too tight," Keenan shrugged and Renae giggled taking a few more pictures.

        "You got any lil crushes yet lil girl?" Malik asked hopping into her selfie.

         "I do not date,"

         "Keep it like that," Keenan replied and she playfully rolled her eyes.

         "You do know when she turns eighteen you can't control her right?"

          "And? She's my lil cousin, as long as she not out here being a hoe I don't care what she does," he shrugged.

          "Being around you, I'm sure she's still a virgin," Malik laughed and Renae pursed her lips.

        "I would appreciate it if you two wouldn't discuss my body parts or sex life," she spoke up and Malik smirked.

         "Are you still a virgin yes or no?" Malik pressed and Renae gave him a look then rolled her eyes.

           "Why do you care? I'm not giving it to you,"

         "Ewwwww," he laughed pushing her away and she smacked his arm.

         "I definitely don't want yo ass,"

          "This conversation just went completely left," Keenan chuckled.

        "That's your friend," Renae said then stuck her tongue out at Malik and he plucked her forehead.