Chapter 10.)

"Right thereeee," Claire purred clenching onto the edge of the bed as Keenan fucked the life out of her.

        It was 12:55 and he had her in a new position. With his feet planted on the floor, her legs open wide in front of him, the bed shaking and her now loose curls swinging wildly while Keenan furiously thrusted into her as she clung to the edge of the bed for dear life.

        Their bodies were glistening in sweat and all their glory as their scent filled the room. Keenan was truly making up for the lost time and Claire appreciated every moment of it.

        "Fuckkkkkkk!" She moaned hitting the bed as a strong orgasmic wave shot through her body.

        Still pushing inside her, Keenan gave her time to calm down before he pinned her legs above her head and fucked the life out of her.

        With her moaning uncontrollably and holding onto his shoulders for dear life, Keenan gritted his teeth as he mumbled a series of curse words as he felt his release nearing.

        Pump after pump, each stronger than before, Keenan's body froze then jerked as he filled the condom with all that he had.

        Both panting out of breath, Keenan slowly pulled out of her and laid on his back staring up at the ceiling after removing his condom and tossed it inside the trash can.

        They laid there for ten minutes regathering themselves before Claire, sat up slowly and grabbed another condom.

        Crawling towards him, she opened the packet and removed the condom and carefully slid it onto his long length before she laid next to him and opened her legs.

        Grabbing his hand, Claire let it roam all over her body while whimpering in the process as she made him play with her hardened nipples.

        Lowering his hand to her pussy, she brushed his finger against her slit then pulled it up towards her mouth and slowly sucked on his finger.

        Grunting, Keenan turned his head towards her and watched as she continued to suck on his finger seductively until she placed it back between her legs and made him finger her.

        "Hhhhhh," she gasped staring at him with her mouth hung as she plunged his finger inside her.

         Biting down on her lip, she added in her middle finger and arched her back as she bucked her hips.

        Unable to take it anymore, Keenan pulled his hand back and pulled her body into his allowing her to slide down his dick.

        Throwing her head in pleasure, Claire placed her hands on his chest as she rode him slowly as he repeatedly gripped and smacked her ass.

        "Mmm," She moaned looking down at him with a smirk on her face as she went a little faster.

        "Yesss," she hissed going faster.

         Flipping them over, Keenan reached under her and gripped her ass as he began to hump her furiously.

        "Fuck... ahh fuck," he grunted quickening his pace.

        With their bodies creating a tune of its own, Keenan shoved his tongue inside her mouth and kissed her deeply as he furiously humped her.

        Claire had her nails deep into his back with her ankles locked around his waist as he fucked the life out of her. There was no place for her to run even if she tried.

        "KEENANNNNN!" She screamed as a powerful orgasmic wave shot through her body.

         Grabbing her hands, Keenan held them above her head and went faster as he mumbled a series of curse words.