Dreaming....

Sleeping- the very thought of falling asleep terrified her. 

She could not sleep, because she knew what will await for her on the other side.

The dream. 

That dreadful recurring dream. 

 In the dream, she constantly finds herself locked in a box. It was complete darkness, and everything felt tight to move. The nightmare always ended with the box breaking apart. Then, the horrendous sensation of falling pursued. 

Falling...

Falling... 

And falling.... 

 Every night, the dream returned to haunt her sleep and when the woman wakes up, she trembled of what the next sleep will bring. 

 She tried to talk to her friends, but she didn't know what the solution was to her problems. At the end, the woman kept it to herself. 

 Three weeks has passed since her first nightmare has started. The clock on the wall was ticking to 2AM, and no matter how hard she resist, her eyes gradually closed. 

 Immediately, she discover herself surrounded by darkness. Once again, she was standing in a narrow box. The woman waited motionless, like a mummy wrapped in a tomb. 

 It suddenly shattered into pieces, and the horrendous sensation of falling pursued.

Falling...

Falling...

And falling.... 

 She desperately tried to clutch onto something, but nothing was there. The feeling of grit grew stronger as she wanted to find out what was happening.  

 Breathing calmly and keeping her eyes peeled, the rush gradually vanished. 

The woman woke up, lying in her bed. 

Her mother was kneeling beside her like a glowing angel. She felt safe. 

 She tried to move her lips to talk, but they wouldn't budge. Panicking, she tried to move her whole body, but it remained completely frozen.

 Soon, the horror started. Her mother began decomposing in front of her. Her skin fell into bits of sand, revealing the tender flesh beneath. Millions of worms crawled out of her nose and mouth. Her eyeballs plopped right out of their sockets. 

 The woman wanted to scream- wanted to sob. However, she couldn't do anything but stare at the terror in front of her. Slowly, the mother's corpse deteriorated to a pile of bones. 

 Her entire body felt cold and numb. Then, she felt herself sinking. 

Sinking... 

Sinking... 

And sinking.... 

Everything was pitch black. 

 The next day, her parents found her dead in her bed. She suffocated during the night. 

 Tracking down the reason to her passing, she was suffering from sleep apnea: a potentially serious sleeping disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. The alarm caused by the falling sensation had always prevented her from succumbing to suffocation. 

By forcing herself to not wake up, she discovered what laid at the end of the dream. 

It was death.