Coinssssssssssssssss

One bootiful afternoon, a small town in South America found a random billboard that been in the town center. The sign message was: 

 " Last night, three coins were put somewhere in this city. Each coin have a symbol -square, circle, and a cross. In 6 days, the owner of either coins will have a prize:

1st Prize: One billion dollars in cash. 

2nd Prize: Amazing expensive paid trip around the world. 

3rd Prize: Simple, death. 

 The answer is upon the symbols. One coin shows riches or death? Maybe the other coin means travel? Figure out the puzzle of the Three Coinssssssssssss..."

 Around afternoon, bunch of people seen or heard of the news and was crying out about the coins identity. People looked everywhere, the alleys, their pockets, on the sidewalk, etc... Soon a young teen found a coin by the park's sidewalk. The teen gave it to her father and he got extremely uncomfortable since there was a cross on the coin.  He thinks that the cross means you'll die in a nincompoop way. (A.k.a death). The coin then quickly went exchanging to person to person. 

 The second coin was saw a glimpse by an restaurant owner. The shiny coin was printed with a square. He was thinking about the luxury but then recoiled in fright. Feeling worried, he gave it to a young man for change. When he saw the coin, he immediately screeched and hulk smash the coin on the floor. The janitor picked up the coin and carried it forever. Until he starts feeling fear if it could be death! The coin engraved with a square was also exchanging to person to person. 

 The third coin was found by an old lady on the parking lot. The old woman kept the coin but the next thing she knew, the coin with a circle printed was gone. She knew she might have spend it but couldn't recall where. It turned to be the woman who was selling clothing found a coin thinks that the circle might have meant monay.  Her husband thought it might have been bad luck and told her to exchange it to the homeless man. However, the homeless man bought himself food by that coin. Lastly, so on with the exchanging.

 Everyone was buzzing about wanting or needing the coins but nobody really is postive on their meanings. The people with the coins currently panicks and asked others what they should do. The crowd didn't turned down... because it was the 6th day! 

 The circle coin belonged with a man called Buddy who works in a small store. He was kind and sweet so many people wished for him a trip around the world. Does the circle means a globe or a trip?

 The cross coin belonged with a almost dead man named Roneth. The man was recognized with cancer and have a few weeks to live.  If the cross means death than it wouldn't make much difference to poor Roneth.  Does the cross means death? 

 The square coin belonged to bartender named Deneck. He always boast about having billions of dollars in his hands. Until Deneck saw a blind beggar but couldn't help himself to give the coin. Eventually, he did and hoped for the best of him. Does the square means money?

 On the last day of the Three Coinsssssssss Puzzle, the homeless man felt a package on his lap. He managed to open it and used his fingers to feel the words. A note reads: "The four corners of the world are all exactly the same." 

 Deneck hoped for some money so he wondered, "I wanted money so I wouldn't beg anymore but a trip around the world? How does a trip help me?" In full of rage, he ripped till the tickets were worthless pieces of paper. 

 At the same time, Roneth, the almost dead man found a package in his hospital bed. His co-workers wondered if it was death, a trip... or money? The doctors was worked up and asked "What if the package means death?" Millions of questions popped out but left unanswered as he opened it. He saw a note and reads: Wealth is the largest cross that a man must carry." 

 Roneth frowned and shook his head, "I'm about to be dead in a few weeks and I have money? Riches don't matter to me right now!" he sadly lay down in his bed. 

 Then Buddy saw a brown box beside the counter. He was excited when he saw his name on it. His friends gathered around him wondering what will it be. Buddy rapidly tear the box open and saw a button. He nervously pressed the sliver button. Nothing happened until Buddy frozed to death and fell on the floor. 

 The polices arrived and his friends were full of grief. There was a note under the box and the message reads: "Life ends where it began, nowhere..."

 The real truth is, no one got what they wanted.