Miss Moon #1

So I was searching for "scary stories" books for Wattpad in the library. I came across... 

 I really liked this story called "Mrs

 I really liked this story called "Mrs. Moonlight". If you know some Spanish, great! If you don't, that's fine! I'm not sure how many parts will this story have, but maybe two or four.

THIS IS WHERE MY INSPIRATION IS DRAWN TO. I'm not copying every word from the book. 

Other than that, continue. 

++++++++

"Get away gato!" 

 My aunt's cat is so annoying. I angrily glared at the long cut on my arm and locked my menacing glare to the cat. I wished papa can rescue me out of this place. 

"Hija, Dio didn't do anything to you," my aunt, Pita, scoffed. The innocent-looking cat purred and curled on her leg. 

"I'm not your daughter!" I cried, "Dio gave me a scratch!"  

"Fine, Ally. If you let Dio be, he won't bother you. From this view, the scratch doesn't seem bad." 

 I pouted as Pita gave me a band-aid. Why did papa left me with her and the stupid cat? He had to go to Mexico for his family; it was an emergency. I wished I came along, but I had to stay because of school. Ugh, school is like watching paint dry. 

"I'm telling papa that cat has problems!" I spat coldly. 

 Pita raise her hand to her forehead. She sighed, "Just go to your room. Almuerzo will be ready in a minute." 

 "I'm not hungry for lunch! Your poor sandwiches is absolutely disgusting!" I stormed towards the hallway. 

 I face plant my rigid bed and grunted. Gosh, this bed is disgusting too. Why can't I live at my house? Where my dolls, bed, and clothes are at. My aunt is broke like a joke! I don't believe it! 

 Later on, I saw Dio The Annoying. His bright yellow eyes stared in my soul. He yawned and went into ball form. His pitch black fur illuminated from the sunlight behind me. All glossy, glazed, and smooth. 

 I peered at my hair. All black, rough, oily, and plain horrid. My own aunt treats her cat as a king. Me? She treats me as a slave! Her shampoo couldn't even handle my hair! How disrespectful! 

Suddenly, I had a plan. 

 I'm going to pour some water on his fur. Dio The Annoying wouldn't have that luscious fur no more. Tia (Aunt) knows I'm in my room, so she couldn't blame the fault on me. Ah ha! The flower vase right beside him will work! 

 I tip toed and tilted the vase carefully aiming to his fur. Yes! 

The cat yowled and stood up surprised. Wow, a few drops? Without hesitation, I tilted the vase completely. 

CRASH!