The Guy With A Backpack

A 22 year old traveler went to many places around the world but never Asia yet. He grew bored out of his mind and decided, "Why not?"

He booked an airplane and only brought a small backpack for China off he go. The traveler thought that China would be fun to see the wild, and exciting areas. As soon he was there, he immediately ran to this large city called, Shanghai. He took photos, meet new people, and fascinating culture swirl around him. 

 Suddenly, he wondered what he can do to make this trip MOAR exciting! His idea was to jump on a bus out of the blue and once it stops, he'll hop on another random bus.  The plan was supposed to give a cool chance to see sightings he hasn't seen. 

 After a few days, the traveler seeks amazing areas, shrines, and popular Chinese food. Usually only a few people would take the bus but this time, a whole crap ton of people went on making the bus completely full.  

 The guy minded his own business and notice everyone was staring at him intensely. A little while, he starts to get uncomfortable and went off somewhere away the center. 

 On the spur of moment, the bus stopped deadly and a gorgeous Chinese lady stepped in. She carefully looked around with a smile on her face until she saw the traveler. Her face exploded with fear and shock. The bus continued the way while the lady went off talking to the guy. Or should I say warning....? 

She whispered, "Do you even know where you are going?" 

The guy replied, "Nope, all I know it will take me somewhere so I can take nice photos!"

"Young traveler, you're going to danger!" 

"Danger? What do you mean?" the man starts to get a little worried. 

 The woman replied softly, "You'll be dead as soon this bus stops again!" 

"The destination is a small town where cannibals live! Many travelers like you will die and perish!" 

 He never knew about the info, he never knew he's going straight to death row! He thought about it for a second and looked at her face and body language. She's dead serious. 

 "I need proof now!" the man urged. 

 "I'm telling the truth! I'm here to save travelers by cannibals from that horrible town! Everyone knows the true tales about it! Don't believe me? Look around youngster, everyone wants to kill you!" the lady almost hissed.  

 The man peered around only seeing people staring and licking their desperate appetite which is humans. He was surprised and the only thing he's thinking right now is to get the hell out of this bus. The sheer of luck of the man clicked in and the bus slowed down by the bumpy roads. Without thinking, the lady grabbed the traveler's arm and rushed to the door. 

In a snap, the cannibals went out to chase them but eventually, they were tired of yelling and screw the traveler. He was extremely worn out but knew he wouldn't be dinner today.  The man spot a boulder and sat to take a quick breath. Suddenly, his face shot pale as soon he heard the faint words that falled off the lady's mouth. 

 "I can finally eat alone" she grinned.