Free Wi-Fi!

Hello! My name is Naytalie Sherfy and I'm 15 years old. I live in a kinda small town in Florida. My dad only makes a few bucks and our family isn't really wealthy. There are plenty of things that we can't afford. One of those is the internet. 

 One sunny morning day, while I was in high school, some of my friends told me they had heard about a new network that gives you free access to the internet.  Also, they added that the steps are just to connect the Wi-Fi called "Free Wi-Fi" and then you can browse the web everywhere without paying a penny. My deep eyes perked up, sounds like music to my ears. 

 That evening, when I finally got home, I guess I should try the "Free Wi-Fi"on my cousin's crappy laptop I'm borrowing . The signal was secured and ready to use! I clicked on "Connect". My internet browser suddenly popped out and, on a pitch black screen with bright red letters, reads a message: 

"Welcome to our Free Fi-Wi visitor! Thank you for connecting! We don't require any payment or registration. All we need for is some simple info about you. Please answer the following question. " 

 What transport do you use mostly in your daily life?

  They had multiple choices, showed text and pictures of the transportations. Well, since my family were so poor, my dad don't own a car and couldn't afford trains, airplanes, etc.. to ride on. So, I just choose train at random. A text popped up saying "Thank You!"  I able to check my friends on snapchat, facebook, and other social media without worrying about the payment!

 Afterthat, I continue my changing days and while I was watching TV, the news interrupted my favorite show. The reporter called that today two hours ago, a large train crashed into the river but don't know how. More than 100+ people died at that nightmare. I was shocked. Questions then runs through my empty head. Did my network cause all those deaths? Because I remember clicking on train as my main transportation. I decided to shrug it off for now, but still feel suspicious. 

 I went on the laptop in caution and then in a blink of an eye, all red bold letters popped up again. This time it was a different question. The question said: "What type of house do you live?"  I was surprised and worried what would happen. 

 I live in formal one story house with one bed. I was about to click on that but I when I thought about it, I choose not to since the news warned me. Instead, I pressed on "mansion". A message was shown and said "Thank you!" and I continue on my daily life. 

 After a few days, I had no worries anymore, but that soon vanish quickly when I heard the news. The news called out that a mansion was burned down 1 hour ago, also showing a live stream of the ginormous house burning down. I was dumbstruck, how is this happening? It's like over and over again, is it the Wi-Fi? I immediately jumped off the couch and went on my laptop.

 Scared the hell out of me, ANOTHER question was shown, this time I saw pictures of my dad, mom, and younger sister. 

 "Which one is your favorite?'