Gluttonous Daughter

Hello again! I found a book in the library called More Short and Shivery: Thirty Terrifying Tales. (Yes I'm a big nerd.) I thought I could mix an "unrealistic scary tale". Also, I don't think I ever had a tale in this book, so I hope this goes well! :D 

 A mother and a selfish daughter lives together inside a sickly made cottage. The mother works day and night, trying to achieve a single penny. However, the gluttonous daughter didn't care. When the mother comes home, she realizes her daughter ate the last food supply. 

 She whipped some food here and there, and leaves to work. As you know, the gluttonous daughter gobbled every single piece of bread and milk. The mother's stomach crumbled and grumbled, but she toughen up. 

 Until one day, a buffalo moved in as their neighbor. Now, every time the mother takes a whiff of the fresh air, her nose picks the scent from the buffalo's chimney.

 The mother knocks on the wooden door shakily. There comes out the bulky buff blue buffalo. She apologized to jump in his business, but she begged the buffalo to borrow the pot he was using. As intimidating as he looks, the buffalo tenderly handed the copper pot to her with the carrot soup. She thanked him and placed the mini pot inside her cottage. 

The selfish daughter took the whole pot and savored the soup slowly.

 When the mother came home from work, all of the carrot soup disappeared. She flew the cabinet door open to discover all the bread evaporated in the atmosphere. The mother sighed drowsily.

"Daughter, clean the pot carefully. Give the butter and toast to the buffalo as a thank you."  

 After that, the mother left. The gluttonous daughter heard her commands, but she didn't care about the buffalo. She savaged the butter and bread - the daughter gorge the thank you gift that was supposed to be for the buffalo.  

 "A mere buffalo can't tell the difference of what's good or bad." 

 The gluttonous daughter formed the mud like butter. She didn't bother to make the toast. Then, she strolled by delivering the crummy copper pot and the mud butter. As intimidating as he looks, the buffalo was crushed. He thought, if the daughter didn't properly clean the pot, maybe he should do something better. 

 So, the buffalo donated her his finest cheddar cheese chowder. Delighted, she snatched the pot. The gluttonous daughter was too ecstatic to bring this back home. With that, she poured the chowder down her throat while walking down to the cottage. 

 The mother arrived and noticed all the soup vanished once more. Poor her, she was all skin and bones.

"Daughter, may you clean the pot? Give the chocolate chip cookies to the buffalo as a thank you." 

 Out she goes the door repeatedly. The gluttonous daughter didn't have any pity or affection. She licked the scrumptious crumbs until there was no more cookies inside the basket. She strolled by delivering mud grass. As intimidating as he looks, the buffalo cried. However, he didn't show his hurt feelings.

 Soon enough, the mother had a break. She visited the local market to fetch ingredients for the generous buffalo. The buffalo was also presented at the local market. 

"Did you enjoy my soup?" the buffalo questioned curiously. 

"I'm sure it tastes like perfection!" the mother awkwardly chuckled. 

 She didn't want to reveal her daughter's doings. 

"So... how's the pot...?" the mother cut the silence. 

"The pot was gritty and crummy. Why's that? Your daughter didn't clean it adequately!" his voice grew hoarse. 

"What? She told me the pot was squeaky clean on every side!" 

 The mother wanted to change the topic. How she didn't want to anger the beast. 

"I hope you enjoyed the bread, toast, and cookies." she croaked.

"I never received any of that!" he roared. 

At that next morning right after the mother left, the buffalo barged in their cottage. 

"How dare you disrespect me!" 

The daughter ran inside her room hiding under her bed. 

"Leave me alone!" she shrieked. 

"Never! I shall gulp you for dinner!" 

 The buffalo easily spotted her and killed the gluttonous daughter. 

...

 He sliced the skin into noddles. Before using the meat, the buffalo removed her fingernails and hair. He vigilantly chopped the eyeballs as vegetables. About an hour of preparation and cooking, his result was perfect. 

As intimidating as he looks, the buffalo didn't care for the gluttonous daughter.