Horror Riddle #9

Answer to Sighting 

The creepy thing is that when they took the pictures, there was no ghost.
However, the photos have both sister and the narrator in the picture. 
If that happens, who snapped the pictures? (Ghost!)

++++++

Numbers 

 The parents' anniversary is going around the corner, but they couldn't leave their 2 year old daughter. So, they decided to hire a babysitter to do the job. 

 At night, the babysitter arrived and the mom mentioned that the food is placed in the fridge. With that, she went off to enjoy the times with her husband. 

But the fun ended quickly. 

 The parents came back to see millions of police cars littered the street. Worried about their child, they barge in to find police everywhere. Their house was a complete murder scene. 

 Blood splatter was in the living room - up to the ceilings, floors, and random objects. Each room has some body part from the babysitter. The bed had her intestines, the kitchen had her head, the restroom had her legs, and the stairs had her arms. 

 The worst part is that the baby died inside a blender. All of her squishy remains were left oozing on her room floor. 

 Horrified, the parents cried as the police try to get themselves situated. A weird message written in blood shown behind the TV: 

"16 1 18 5 14 20 19 4 9 4 9 20"

 Unfortunately, the police couldn't make sense out of the message. Because the scene seems to be the work of a brutal murderer, the parents had to live in a protected home. 

 As they settled in, the wife and husband smiled at each other. 

Creepy Stories and Riddlesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें