Red Ribbon

A classic story that everyone probably knew... ^-^ 

 There was a boy, Jon, who is normally walking to school everyday. He then spotted a girl on the bench, which is his classmate, Sindy. She seems to be lonely so, the boy wanted to cheer her up time to time at school. 

 Sindy always laugh at his jokes, clumsiness, and everything about him. Of course, they spend time together more and she wasn't lonely that much. Jon noticed how Sindy always wore a red ribbon on her neck. He asked why and Sindy replied,

 "I can't take of my ribbon, it's precious!" 

Time passed by in high school when they became a couple. He loved her deeply inside out but, when he tried to convince her to take off the ribbon, she said softly, 

"The ribbon is precious, there's no way to take it off!"

 However, he still loved Sindy anyway. Finally, the time he spent with her, Jon thought of marrying her once and for all.  

 The season was fall and the falling leaves made it romantic. Sindy sat on the same bench when Jon spotted her alone. Jon kneel in front of her and say in a handsome voice, 

 "I love you when my eyes laid on you. It was love on first sight! Will you marry and make me the most happiest man on earth?" 

 "Yes! What do you expect?" Sindy chuckled sweetly. 

 As Jon life changed with Sindy, they were officially married. While his future wife is walking down down the aisle, he still saw the red ribbon on her neck. He wondered how in the world that ribbon is important to her.  

 Quickly after the wedding, Sindy was announced to be pregnant! Jon was overjoyed over the news and so did his wife. They decided to move on to another bigger house for their children. He talked to his friends about her wife being pregnant and also Sindy. Why not have a party? 

 Jon bought many comfortable dresses for her to wear but every single one, she always wore the red ribbon on her neck. 

"The red ribbon is precious! I can't take it off!" 

 He was confused but decided to let it go for now. 

 Ready or not, the baby was finally delivered and Sindy decided to name it Randy. Jon, Sindy and Randy have a happy life and he was excited for what to come in the future. Jon asked again, why not take off the red ribbon now? 

"I'm sorry. The ribbon is something that has to be stayed." 

 He was frustrated not understanding why the ribbon was so precious to her. She denied any backstory of it, just nothing. Until one day, Jon had a brilliant idea! Anniversary is coming up so he thought of buying a diamond necklace. If he bought a diamond necklace, his wife would take off the old ribbon at last!  

 They went to a Italian Restaurant and had a good time. Jon then showed the beautiful necklace and asked her to wear it. 

"I appreciate the necklace and treasure it forever. However, I cannot take this ribbon off."

 Jon couldn't believe it. Enough was enough. 

 While Sindy was sleeping with him, he decided to take the ribbon off himself. Jon slowly but surely took the ribbon then POP!

 The head bounced to the floor with tears filled in her eyes. 

"I told you!" cried Sindy's head.