Fears

The day was around 9 when Mrs. and Mr. Cruz, told their beautiful children they will be away for an hour. A 11 year old son, Randy, was now left alone with his 6 year old sister, Brenda. Somehow, he felt more responsible, more like a boss of everything.   

 Randy gave his sister chocolate milk for the restless good night sleep. He closed the lights and put on his comfy clothes to sleep. Slowly, he began to drift away. 

 In a blink of an eye, Randy looked out his bedroom's window and saw a man outside. He couldn't make a good image since the rain is dripping gently. The black figure seemed to stand there completely still. As if the man was looking directly into the boy's soul. Scared, he brushed it off and closed the window's curtains.  

 In a result, the boy couldn't get go to sleep so he decided to turn on his laptop. Randy went to a search engine and decided to watch CNN news. It shows that the rainy weather will worsen and so on. He switched to a weird news that says a murderer hiding under your bed is watching you. That made him extremely nervous. 

 So, the boy listened to music and soon he began to forget about the black figure outside. Randy closed his laptop and finally had a good rest. 

BANG! ..

 Suddenly, a loud bang echoed downstairs. Randy shot up and wondered what happened. He glanced outside and saw the rain is getting worse. The man he saw before wasn't there anymore. The street was a ghost town. 

 "Was that mom and dad?" Randy pondered. 

 He shrugged and went back to sleep. When the boy pull the covers, he thought he heard a faint noise. Sounded like soft footsteps. Frighten, the boy choose to be the brave and listen more harder. Silence filled the house. Still being the hero, Randy wanted to check on his brother next door. 

 The door creaked intensely and he was able to see clear by the moonlight shining. Randy couldn't believe it. Brenda lay on the floor with a puddle of dark blood. His sister's rolled eyes stared at the ceiling. A slit on her throat shows it all. Fear of death, he went downstairs sobbing like crazy. 

 Randy realized that his parents aren't here after all making him tense. He called and called on the phone.

 But no answer. 

 The boy peered around to also notice the front door is opened. He wiped the pity tears of his face and went to close the door. Randy then saw something even more terrible. The car was here as if no one ride on it and his parents looked like... they're hanged on the oak tree. The rope strangled them to death. The boy went monkey nuts, he was full of grief. 

 The shadow of a man popped out of the shadows behind him. He turned his back but it was too late. 

 A nice blunt blow hit on Randy's head. There it goes to the wet grass it goes.