Bad Injury

I loved working as a personal injury doctor but I loved Jessica even more. The moment I laid eyes on her, I fell in love deeply. She was and still a very attractive woman. Soon enough, Jessica and I married on July. 

 While in our wedding day, we talked about our lovely vows. Her vows were to never leave me even when the problems are troubling or not. I then promised Jessica that I will protect and take care of her until the day I die. I will always be there for her. 

 The honeymoon was great and my life has been wonderful everyday with her. We then decided to make a small comfortable routine. Every night after I finished my work, I would text Jessica what time I'd be home for supper. 

 All of a sudden, one evening changed everything. I texted Jessica but she didn't answer nor my calls. My senses immediately told me something was badly wrong. In a nick of time, I rushed for her safety. 

 When I came home, I was surprised the front door was wide open. I jumped out of my car and went to grab a hammer below the car seat. Yelling like an idiot, "Honey! I'm home!"  

 I finally found her under the kitchen table shaking like crazy. I asked what happen as soon I saw her with a large bruise on her head. I vowed to protect her until I die. This can't be happening! 

 "A stranger just came in and start hi-itting me-e! It was all so fast and-d sc-a-ary!!" my lovely wife was so scared... I carried her out to the back seat car and drive to the hospital. Beeping and cursing to make the cars go faster out on the streets.  

 In a blink of an eye, Jessica starts screaming, "There! There! That's him! That's him!!" 

 The car stopped dead near the alley when, I saw the man in a deep brown hoodie who is walking causally. I looked back to see if she was actually right. My spouse has to be right! Her tears streams continuously and shaking even more gradually.  I went behind the man's back and I was so frustrated that I couldn't control myself. The revenge happened like a gunshot.

I went back to the car then comfort my wife as much as possible.  In about 10 minutes, I came bursting from the hospital door with my traumatized wife in my hands.  

 I shot up unbelievably afraid when my wife starts pointing the nurse who's just walking by. 

 "THERE THERE!! That's it! That's him!"