One Two onw two one wto ...

In Korea, many parents forced their children to get good grades and do well in school. So, they hire tutors, or go to the library and study there forever.  However, that became a major problem because many students stayed so late that they would fall asleep the other day. 

 One humid night, an A+ Honor Roll girl, Lan-Chi, was staying in the school's library so she can study with her best buddies. The advanced students is able to stay in school as long as they can but no more than 10:30PM. The only lights that are on is the library and deep halls that are close to it. 

 Soon, Lan-Chi needed to tinkle and she went to the restroom next hall.  She explained to her friends that she would be right back and off she goes. 

 Inside the library, Lan-Chi's friends began to hear a soft tapping noise that is coming from the nearby window. One of the boys realized that a extremely pale, ghostly women is standing outside with her face pressed on the window.  Her eyes were shut tight and two lengthy, gnarly finger were tapping the window.  All of them pondered why she would be doing this. 

 Immediately, the women suddenly opened her eyes and the students gaped in fear. She definitely don't have any eyes behind there. What they saw is pitch black, empty holes staring at them coldly. She slowly formed her hands into a fist and went bashing against the window. 

 SHATTER!

 On the spur of moment, the lights went out and everyone is standing in the lonely dark.  

 While in the bathroom with Lan- Chi about to get ready to come back until she dive into blackness. She didn't hear anything out of the regular and everything was in a stop. She didn't noticed the horror behind the library and proceeded to wash her hands in the dark. Even though she did heard some screams here and there , she continued to ignore.

 Eventually, she was in front of the door from the library and stopped dead. There were lifeless bodies scattered and she shivered in fear. She started to think what happened to them uncontrollably. Then, footsteps were heard. 

 Lan-Chi was smart thinking and act as a worthless corpse of her besties. She carefully listened as the unknown figure sneaked into the library.  Lan-Chi still stayed motionless and dead but soon she felt the cold breeze swept when the figure moves.  

"One, two.."

"One, two.." 

She feared the worst why the figure was whispering that. However, she was so curious that she peek slightly to see a pale women in red. In fear, Lan-Chi quickly closed her eyes and hope for it to leave.  She felt like screaming her head off but she knew that wouldn't be a good idea.  Lan-Chi could hear the creepy ghost murmured under it's breath.

"One, two.." 

"One, two.." 

"One, two.." 

The ghost was getting closer and closer towards Lan-Chi going to the next body one by one. 

"One, two.." 

"One, two.."

"One, two.." 

The ghost stopped counting. 

 Lan-Chi wanted to wait for a while before opening her terrified eyes. There was no sound and she didn't even move a muscle. After 10-15 minutes, she was confident that the ghost should be gone now. She breathe heavily and slowest as possible, open her eyes. 

 The ghastly ghost squat right in front of her, staring intently into her eyes. The ghost puts one nasty finger up at Lan-Chi frighten face. 

 "One, two." the ghost said almost like a happy voice as it plucked her eyeballs out.