Twins

Almost everyone experience the loss of a loved one when he or she dies. A parent's death is way horrible, same with siblings but far worse. Like your heart was taken away and you discover the real pain. Every step you take is a struggle and life froze in time. 

 On the other hand, there's a single thing that is horrifying than the rest. That single thing is the death of a identical twin. In a spur of moment, your twin died and you feel like if you have died as well.

 My identical sister and I have a close relationship together. Our friends always get us mixed and it's pretty delightful to take the advantage to cause trouble. We can able to stir up trouble and confusion posing as each other. 

 Londara and Mondara. Mondara and Londara. No matter what, they call us that. My sister and I shared the same bedroom, backyard, class, and had the same group of friends. After we got graduated from high school, we moved to the same college and same dorm.  Somehow, both of us had a crush on the same guy, which is weirdly odd. However, he choose her but not me. He still get us confused with me and my sister which always entertains us. 

 I didn't have any good luck with men. She was the alpha, the amazing popular one. We do look exact but she had the more popular personality. She's always the main star. After graduating university, she went to a honeymoon with her new husband and soon she had a baby. That made me the aunt. She now had two people who absolutely loved her while I have no one. My sister is the lucky one here.

Some say if the twin is in pain, the other twin will feel it too. I don't understand the meaning. It's not the truth either. My sister hasn't known my pain. She didn't knew the heat inside of me is exploding and growing. Of course, the lucky one wouldn't care since her life is wonderful instead of my life as a lonely snail. The more happier she become, the more depression and anger charging up. Then, the depression went overboard so much that I lost the feeling of her pain. Well, she doesn't have any. Later, I'll show her my suffering. 

 It's bizzare to look at your own grave, someday you'll be laying there to sleep and never wake up. It's even more bizzare to see the date of your birth and death. The gravestone I'm staring at is really funny, don't you think? 

 Mondara Siero    Born 6/24/1981         Died 6/25/2012   

 Dearest Family Member Forever In Our Hearts

 Not one bit is right. 

 It was 4 at night when the phone suddenly ranged. My husband woke up and yawned. I got up and answered the phone. 

In a drowsy voice, I said, "Hello?" There was a deep man voice that answered. 

"Londara Siero?" he questioned. 

'Yes, Londara Siero" I answered back. 

 "I'm sorry to break it up to you but I have bad news. Your sister, Mondara had died three hours ago. We need you to come down here to come help identify the body. I'll give you the address once the day is morning." 

 Suddenly, the time stopped and the half that been with you forever is gone forever. Is this what the feeling I want or don't want as the other twin? I didn't really want to cry but was amazed. 

 "H-how did she died?" I replied finally. 

 "She was murdered sadly. Twenty fatal stabs to the heart set her to rest. The body was found near her workplace. Again, I'm very sorry. We still don't know who is the murderer yet." he said in a steady voice. 

 A spark happened and I began to sob uncontrollably. I tried to let the words out to my husband while he comforts me. 

In the morning, I drove to the police station to see my sister. I knew it was my sister lying dead. How can I fail to recognized her? We have the same face, hair, lips, legs, arms and so on. It's almost like myself dead on a cold bed with a small blanket covering me. 

The police wanted me to answer some questions before I go. Before they suspect, I calmly sat down in a seat near the policeman. They explained that whoever killed her, wanted her dead for a good reason. Who stabbed my sister fatally. Who really needed her to be gone once for all. Finally, the police told me that the murderer only steal her phone and that's it. 

 "Your telling me that you hadn't seen your sister for three weeks?" the police sternly questioned. 

"Yeah, we weren't in a good mood and had a random heated argument. So, we didn't plan to meet or anything. Just needed to cool down somehow." I explained. 

Once the blabbering of my long bye sister finished, the policemen were shocked to know we were identical sisters. If the murderer was mistaken which one is which, that makes the case complicated and triple the hardness to find out. 

 "Do you have any rivals that would want to kill you?" he pondered to me. 

 "Oh no, I never had any." I innocently answered. 

 Soon, he let me go and I sat on the driver's seat from my car. I couldn't cry, I wanted to giggle a little. 

 I went through the text messages from my phone.

 From Londara: Why not? I would love to meet you right now. Please wait, only 30 minutes of work left! 

 Delete Message?  Bing!

 From Londara: Hey, where are you? I'm just near the alley of my workplace! :)

 Delete Message? Bing!

She was buried with my name on the gravestone. Names can tell us apart of course. DNA, blood type and fingerprints wouldn't matter. Eventually, they all know I'm the innocent one, or I can just lie my way out. No one will know. So hilarious, extremely hilarious... ah ha... ha ha... so funny!

My husband is lying down in bed with me, he would never know that her real wife has died. Ah ha... Should be the most saddest day of my life, but feels like I never will ever feel pain from now on!

Everyone says that all identical people have something that can able to tell them apart. 

 My cute baby in the crib had a strange look in her face, heh he he... she knows that I'm not her biological mother. When she is able to talk later, she will forget everything piece by piece anyway.

 So funny... no one will know the truth.