Stare

A female sat on a subway late at night because, she decided to stay a little longer at her friend's house. Minding her own business, she realized behind across 1 row, a woman was staring at her wide eyed. The woman is still staring and sitting between two fairly aged men.  

 The female was a little uncomfortable and she attempt to break eye contact. Whatever it is, she will always be aware that the woman is still staring.  

 Then, the subway stopped and a new person came in. The passenger was a tall man in a brown coat and sat down next to the female. She could care less about the person next to her, she wanted to know why the woman is just staring. The two men pretended to not realize about the woman but the she did. It was like a stare competition.  

  Pulling again to the next destination, the brown coat man went up to leave. Suddenly, he grasped tightly to the female's arm and tugged her off the train. The doors closed causing the female and the man be alone. She started to scream bloody hell. 

 "Settle down. I saved your life." the man whispered closely. 

 The female glared at him sternly. 

 "I had to get you off the train. The woman who kept staring at you was dead. The two men were holding her up." 

Creepy Stories and RiddlesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara