GameBoy

I can still remember the time I was playing Mardek020 on my old GameBoy when I was young. In Australia and South America, they called it Online Fighting Fantasy. The game was pretty good and spent hours trying to complete it. On the other hand, something happen when I was 10 years old that caused to pause me from playing Mardek020.

I broke my arm while playing football and was a horrible pop from my elbow, so I must be in the hospital for 4 days. There's also other people, old man, woman, and a girl near my age. I lay on a crappy, creaky hospital bed, bored as fudge. Legit, there was nothing to do then lay in bed. A miracle happen, my mother came to visit and gave me a GameBoy.

Side of my bed, was a young girl who looked extremely pale and sick. She had very dark circles around her eyes almost like charcoal. That afternoon, her mother came to visit too. She bought her tasty-looking food and drinks for her. Everyone at least have a bad habit, I kinda eavesdrop the girl's mother and the nurse. I couldn't really make it out but what I know is that the girl had a strange type of illness and doing tests on them. 

I spent most of my time just playing Mardek020. Some point, I looked up and noticed the girl was staring at me. Her droopy eyes seemed sad. When she saw me looking at her, she looked away embarrassed.

"Hey, do you want to play?" I asked, holding up my GameBoy. "Borrow it if you like." The girl's eyes lit up and smiled.

"Sure, I would like that! " she replied back. "Also, my name is Ruriko," I said.

"I'm Anna," she interrogate. 

I gave her my GameBoy and somehow able to toss it to her. She was new so I had to teach her how to play. Over a few days, we became social to each other. Time flew by as we talk about school, future, anything we had both in common. I knew it was time for me to go home.

My parents came and as we were leaving, my naked eye saw Anna crying.

"Don't worry, I'lll come back when I feel better, I promise. Here, have my GameBoy" I said. 

A week later, I decided to go to the hospital and visit Anna. Instead, I see the old man and woman, but not Anna. Even her bed was empty and so as her name on the pearl white door. 

Maybe she felt better and left.. the thought went through my head over and over.

 I went to the nurse desk and ask where was Anna. 

"I'm sorry, Anna is gone to another place.." She had tears in her ocean blue eyes. 

I might have been young but wasn't dumb. I understand what she meant. I was strucked . Anna was dead.. "She wanted you to have this." said the nurse.

She held out my GameBoy and I took it not saying a single word. All of a sudden, I felt heartbroken, I wouldn't eat and when I see my GameBoy, it would remind me of Anna. Then, I opened the save game and notice that the names of the players had changed..

1. YHELPM [Y]

2. YMOMIS [U]

3. POISON [I]

4. INGMEY [O]

5. Ahelise [P]

6. Ruko [T]

Creepy Stories and RiddlesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara