Grinding Meat

In 1974, an old man named Nelson Jones, owned a butcher house. He had a wonderful wife with two children, Sophia and Brook. 

 At the morning, late November, Mr. Jones was overjoyed that his children visited him. The babysitter bought the two kids for a quick visit to the butcher house. She told them to wait inside their dad's office for a few minutes. After that, she came outside to get her purse inside the car. 

 The babysitter came back for a few minutes to only see nothing. Shocked, she looked around for the children who magically disappeared. She knew it would take long alone so, the babysitter notify the father. 

 Nelson immediately was worried about the situation. He told his workers to encourage them to search for Sophia and Brook. Everyone glanced any little space, tables, stations, but no matter what, no sign of them. The father has enough of searching and claim to the police for a missing file report. 

 That's when Mr. Jones fell to despair.  

 Spending hours at midnight, in every direction, nothing. As if they didn't existed at all. The police stepped in and examined everything. Finally, they found some human trace inside the meat grinders. It was horrific for the father. 

 The successful butcher house was officially closed by the accident. The people found out and wouldn't eat their meat no more. Soon, the payment and business went haywire. The main reason was because of "Meat Contaminants." 

 With thoroughly strong evidence, the murderer was the children's uncle. Mr. Jones's brother had a history with mental sickness and unstable condition. Nelson decided to give him another chance and let him work as a meat grinder worker. Still being mentally unstable, the brother grabbed the two kids and grind them up.  

 The police broke the news to the father and he sobbed for hours. They also explained how his own brother feed the kids to the meat grinder. 

 After two weeks later, a dead body was discovered hanging on a meat locker. It was proven to be Nelson Jones. He was so depressed, so depressed to suicide. The butcher house was owned back again but the owner declare how it was haunted. 

 1996, the cursed house was never been sold and departed away for new property.