Horror Riddle #1

There will be a total of TEN riddles! :D Well, I hope I can create or have ten riddles. 

 I'll try to make the riddles interesting as you know all in Wattpad is heard multiple times. The answer will be revealed on the next post. 

Let's go! 

Beef Stew

 In college, I have dorms with my roommate, Becky. She was sweet and always had my back. I thought of dating her, but I have absolute zero chance. 

 An example that she was sweet is whenever I'm busy studying, Becky would order food for me. Soon enough the final exams was creeping in. I didn't see my roommate; maybe she took longer to achieve my dinner. Suddenly, there was a faint knock on the door. 

 I opened the entrance to see a note on a zinc white box. The note reads: 

"Sorry I couldn't be there! I have some beef stew for you!" 

I went back inside and took a small sip of the stew. This can't be ordered! I wondered if Becky made this. 

 It was over a week and the exam is tomorrow. Every night I studied and beef stew kept coming. I was distracted to realized that I haven't seen her in a week! 

 The next day, I went inside the class to not be greeted by Becky. I passed with flying colors, and later I hope to thank her for the stew. 

I wonder where she is.