2 Short Stories!

Room For One More Person

 There was a young male who had a fresh job in the office building. He usually walked to work with no disturbance until a pitch black hearse came next to him.  This made him feel uneasy so, he was slowly watching the hearse.  

 Suddenly, the driver rolled the window and bellowed, "Need a small lift?" The guy was extremely pale and his upper lip is fat but the lower lip was thin. 

"Room for one more person."  He showed me the seat near a coffin. Scared by the driver's looks, he refused the request politely.  The young male rushed to his office place and couldn't stop thinking about him. 

 About few hours, his shift was finished and walked to the opening elevator. He paused in front of the door and saw the elevator was nearly full. 

"Want to come in? Room for one more person." boomed a familiar voice. He looked behind his back to see the same ugly, deformed guy. 

"I-I'm taking the s-stairs!" without no hesitation, the young male dashed to the stairs. The hearse driver didn't mind and the elevators doors finally closed. While he was taking the stairs, he heard a loud group scream and a crashing sound. 

 Downstairs, the elevators cable had been destroyed and the people inside fell to their horrible death. 

Spider Bite

 A young teen was peacefully sleeping in her bed until suddenly a spider crawled on her cheek. It stopped there and went under her bed when finished. The teen woke up in the morning to notice a red spot on her cheek. 

 "What's the red spot?" she questioned her mother. 

"Seems like a spider bite! It will go away, don't annoy it." she answered. 

Later on, the red spot grew larger into a bigger red spot. 

"It's getting bigger!" whined the teen. 

"That happen sometimes." the mother reassure that the spider bite isn't going to be a problem.   

 In around 4 days, the spot grew bigger and red so much, it looked like the bite is filled with pus. 

"It hurts so much and doesn't make me feel pretty!" she worried again. 

"We'll get a doctor, maybe the bite is more serious." the mother replied. 

However, the appointment is tomorrow. At night, she was so bothered by it that she went up to the mirror and gently poked the spot. She leaned then touched the bite again. Immediately, the spot was exploded and thousands of baby spiders came out.