Farimoto

An 12 year old female named Farimoto lived with her lovely parents in a rural village in North Korea. One day, she was coming home from school. It was a very long walk and when she got home, Farimoto heard a sharp scream. Worried, she dashed to the kitchen only seeing a horrible scene.

 Wide eyed, there lay her mother's body. Farimoto closed her bright eyes and screamed. At that moment, her dad showed in front of her daughter. 

 "Farimoto, please hear me out." Farimoto's dad said softly. 

 "Your mother was planning to run off and ditch us. In case you might want to know, she was having a love affair with another hotter man. I attempted to talk her out of it, but- but I guess it went out hand.. the fight happen so quickly, she tripped and busted her head.. I'm so sorry Farimoto.."

 Then, her dad started to cry out of the blue, sobbing and sobbing. It was so shocking, Farimoto had no idea this would EVER happen. She wanted to cry!... instead, she became a real man and stood strong.  She had to stay calm. She had to think. She had to think about what will come in the future. 

 What would happen if her dad was in jail? She have no other relatives, adding to that, she also just a 12 year old. Biting her lip, she decided not to turn her father to the police. Overall, it was just an accident.

  Farimoto looked at her father calmly and said, "We both bury her ourselves. If the neighbors asked any questions about her, let's just say.. she ran away with another man. " 

 Farimoto went upstairs and start to change out her school uniform. But before she about to take off her clothes, she noticed her bags was lying on the bed. She don't remember putting a bag on top of her bed so, she opened it and found all her clothes neatly folded. Soon Farimoto saw a small piece of paper on her belongings. She knew it was her mother's handwriting, it was a note from her. 

 "Farimoto, I packed up your things. We have to leave as fast as we can! Your father has gone hysterical!"