9th Day of Creepmas

ANSWER to Helpful Worker

The injured elf wasn't sent back home! He was dead because of the stardust. The design meant that a big part (the body) will be split into pieces inside a present. That's right, the children saw body parts of an elf. The stardust is truly meant to split the gifts (Not a human!) inside each present. Santa Claus needs to check the stardust for real though.

Hurrah!
@DarkiHearted
You got it right!

+++++

A young girl named Elisa, loved doing gymnastics. In the future, she wanted to be in the Olympics. However, other girls in her classes despised Elisa. They knew Elisa was good, but not as good as them. The young girl constantly was bullied of how she looked, do, or say. No matter what, no one can stop the determination to achieve her dream: to become the best gymnast on the planet.

Until one allegiant Christmas, she received a remarkable gift from her mother. It was wrapped in glossy orange with a dainty red bow. Elisa feverishly tore the wrapping to reveal a box. There, the label says, "The Wishing Penguin". She immediately fell in love with the penguin and thanked her mom.

After Christmas, Elisa went to her gymnastic classes as usual. The girls flashed menacing glares at her.

"What do you have there little?" the oldest bully, Latina, questioned.

"A penguin for Xmas." Elisa spat.

All three girls paused and laughed hysterically.

"What are you? Still five years old?" Nina whispered something to Latina and Petunia's ear. They both nodded in agreement.

Without hesitation, Latina snatched the Wishing Penguin out of Elisa's hand.

"H-Hey!"

Latina passed the animal on to Nina, and she tossed it off to the window. Before the girl can react, Petunia is already outside stomping on her poor present. The teacher came into the class, and quickly the three bullies settled down. Elisa ran outside to discover her penguin was covered in muck. A tear fell down her eye - oh how she wanted to see them bleed.

"Merry Christmas! One wish, I'll make that one wish come true." the Wishing Penguin spoke up. Surprised, Elisa replied,

"I wished..."

....

"I wished for Nina, Petunia, and Latina to go away. I don't want them to exist!" she spluttered the words.

"Your wish will come true."

Elisa was wide-eyed about what just happened, but she believed that the wish couldn't just come alive. Could it?

She arrived back to the class and greeted the teacher. While Elisa was stretching, Nina stared at the filthy penguin she still kept. The girl sighed deeply. All of a sudden, she heard a piercing scream. Elisa seen the whole scene.

During her leap on the balance beam, Nina replaced her leg incorrectly. With a sickening crack, her right leg bone stuck out. Blood and muscle made the deafening fracture worse to look. Medics surrounded her with misery. The wish couldn't be true right? The thought made my head spin.

About a few days, another accident arise. Latina was doing her practices on the bars casually. While doing her wild flips, Latina's hand missed the bar. Her arms trashed through the air. Soon, Latina's head cracked in 180 degrees.

Around a week, Petunia feared to do anything. I admit; I'm terrified to get on any equipment too. With deep breaths, Petunia gave hard faces at Elisa as if she did this bloodshed. By the time she did simple tricks on the vault, Petunia was ready for an extraordinary. Unsuccessfully, she misplaced her entire body in a terrible position. It was like if she was a puppet lying around. For a month, the teacher announced that the three bullies died.

Elisa witnessed every bit of the action. Somehow, she felt guilty.

"Please, tell me how to revive a person." she frowned.

"You used all your wishes. Now you have to pay the price." the Wishing Penguin's voice became distorted.

"What? No!"

Elisa knew she made a mistake. Despite of her frustration, she didn't mean to murder them. Before something goes after her, she turned her head to run away.

SPLAT!

A metal stuck out of the balance beam pierced Elisa's forehead. The man carrying the beam lifted the lifeless body off the ground, and swung it down to the floor.

"Merry Christmas! Have a happy holiday!"