Scary Obsession

The law officer sat on the sofa with his pencil and notebook in his hands. An old lady came by with hot cup of tea and set it down in front of his eyes. 

The lady suddenly speak up and said, 

"Before you take me to the interrogation room, I should tell you why I did it. The real thing is, mostly I'm pretty lonely because no one would talk to me. They all never wanted to take interest into talking to me. I absolutely love to sit and chat!" 

The police man looked at her as if he understood what she meant. 

"Mrs Raila was the first of the best. " She sat down on her cozy rock chair and continued to explain. 

"I remember it like a quick click! A young lady was knocking on my door selling free dessert samples. I politely invited her inside my house and gave her some sweet tea. I quickly fetched my hatchet out and just she was about to know it, I chopped her head off. "

"The second one was Mr Beck. He was a landlord and came to say my house needs to paid. I tried to explain but I thought it would be better if it was inside. I gave him a cup of coffee and asked how was his day. I grabbed my lucky hatchet behind my TV and hacked him away. " 

"The next victim was a teen girl scout, Cute Cynthia Mara. I told her to come inside while I look for my wallet. She refuse sweet tea so I gave her crumpets. Everyone loves crumpets right? While she ate some crumpets, I finally got her severed head. 

"I always talked to the heads if they were real people. I keep them safe down my small closet. Forever and forever until I die. The only small conflict I had was the bodies. It was too much work for an old lady to cut them to pieces. Suddenly, I had a perfect idea and solution!"

"What did I do? Of course, I stuffed the heads inside one body. If I get tired of talking to them, I would place them inside the body and get another head! Isn't that smart? "

The law officer didn't answer at all. 

" I'm getting super bored with you, officer." the old lady inhale and exhale deeply. 

She stood up, grabbed the officer's head and stuff it back inside the body. Then, she grabbed another head to talk with and so on.