Writings on the Rusty Wall

When I was a 12 year old boy, there was a nasty, dusty building that many rumors said it was haunted. I thought I should try it out just to test my fear. So, I decided to go along with my best friend. After my experience, I never wanted to go there ever again. 

 Around near the morning, we climbed in from the shattered windows and went inside. The inside was dirty, smelly and unbearable to see. I continued on forward until I see a message. It read: I AM DEAD. 

 I feel a quick chill up on my spine and said, "Maybe the teenagers are pranking us." 

"Yeah maybe.." My friend replied tensely. I then continue until I heard a loud THUMP! I looked for the sound and saw another message. It said: GO UPSTAIRS.. YOU WILL SEE ME THERE!

My friend started to get a little spooked and unsure to go on. But I make sure there is nothing to be afraid of.  Overall, I was getting kinda nervous, but I didn't show it, I wanna be tha man! We went upstairs and saw ANOTHER spooky message. It shows: MY HEAD IS ON THE RIGHT, MY BODY IS ON THE LEFT.

 Suddenly, my friend lose out of control and said he couldn't get enough of this! He then run off to pitched dark hallway screaming his head off. For me, I need to pass this bravery test! I went to the direction to the body. I stepped back as I saw a wooden board sticking out of the ground. I lifted the board up and saw a message on paper! It says: MY HEAD IS BEHIND YOU! LOOK BACK IF YOU DARE!

I felt like if I looked back, someone would kill me in an instant. No one.. instead my shining eyes caught a shadow of a ball? I knew then that it was a head of my best friend! I was horrific as the head looked at me dead with the eyes rolled to the back. I jumped off the bloody window all the way to the second floor. I made my hands go in front of my face and heard a Crackkk..K! I screeched and ran my butt off to my parent's house crying.