Weird Man Stories

The Gliding Man

One day, my good old friend and I were driving near the neighborhood. The streets were empty and houses seemed to be abandoned. In the corner of my eye, we saw a person suddenly walking out in the sidewalk behind us. He doesn't look suspicious and only wearing a black hoodie. My friend sighed but I stood frozen when I looked down to his legs. The figure didn't have any legs or touching the ground at all. He was just gliding... Without a warning, the figure immediately came towards the car and was looking at us face to face. I was really frightened and hit the accelerator. Eventually, we escaped nice and safe. However, we both got a glimpse of his face. There was a pitch black nothing. Didn't have a face. 

 The Lightning Man

 I was lying down in my comfy bed just listening to the rain drip and drop outside. Anyway, there was a thunder storm and bolts of lightning cause me to blink continuously. I didn't have blinds or curtains yet so I had a good view of the landscape. Suddenly, a lightning struck happened and I blinked to see a man who is covered in black but the eyes was glowing yellow. He stared intensely at me. I was freaked out and amazed by the man. Every time a lightning struck happens, I kept on blinking while the man gets closer and closer. I felt the urge to run away but it was way too late. The lightning keeps on stopping me so the man can get closer. The figure got so close that he was right at the window with his creepy glowing eyes staring. A lighting flashed upon me and I heard a breath behind my chilly neck. 

The Man Of WHAT THE FUC-

 The story took place from the bathroom. That's right a bathroom with an aunt sitting on the toilet. When I moved to another apartment with my family, there was a hole on the bathroom's floor. We thought the hole wasn't really a disturbance so we ignored it. My aunt was curious and peeked at the hole then saw something that scared the wits out of her. There was a man with the most twisted smile looking at her. She screamed a swear and ran off to tell the news with her pants down. My dad went to observe what happened in the restroom. Under the hole was a mystery and likely an old basement with no exit or enter. My parents didn't see anything but only muddy footprints near the hole.