Camera Camera

A 15 year old male decide to bring a wonderful present for his dad. However, since he's broke, the teen must go to a flea market. He looked around until he saw a somewhat attractive camera. The teen picked it up and went through the camera. Even if the camera has a few scratches and marks, he knew his dad would like it. So, the teen took a picture of the mirror without his reflection, just the mirror. 

 He gave it to the sellar questioning how much the camera cost. Once announced, he was surprise that the camera was way cheaper. He immediately pay for it and had the camera in his hands. Suddenly, a large crash happened behind him. 

 The teen turned his back and realized the mirror he last took a picture of was broken into worthless shards. Just then, the sellar explained that the camera last owner was four students who disappeared last year ago. The teen had the chills but he doesn't want to go empty handed, instead he kept the camera still. 

 That sunny evening, the teen's father came back from business work and his family shouted, "Happy Birthday!". The dad was extremely happy about the delicious cake and presents. He began unwrapping the presents one by one until he found his son's present.  The camera was what the father really liked and decided to take a picture of the outside world. Snap! He took the picture of the family's dog and the small tree behind it. 

 Few hours later, the tree went dead and the dog died mysteriously. The tragic event made the day more saddier and made the teen wondered about the camera. He starts thinking and thinking until he realizes something horrible. 

 "Dad!! Don't touch the camera! It has a curse!" he shouted. When he finally saw the camera, he helplessly sighed and snatched the cursed camera off his younger brother's fingers. 

 "Did you take picture of anything?" the teen said in a worried voice. 

"Yes I did!" the brother replied happily. 

 "Oh no, what did you exactly took a picture of?" the teen asked even more concerned. 

 "The sun!! Don't worry I didn't got blind or anything!" he pointed towards the sun. 

 Suddenly, the azure sky starts to darken...

Yay! I realized this random book has reached to 100 reads! :DDDDDDDDDDDD This book wasn't really the main point of my life just because I have so much work to do. And since because of that, I'm looking forward of still continuing this book or make another book... I don't know :P Can't keep promises XD