Horror Riddle #4

ANSWER to One Wish 

The boy wished that his parents didn't exist. Parents are parents because they have offspring. 
(Okay let's not get too crazy about how babies are born. xD)
If they don't exist, he doesn't exist either. That's why the boy never woke up. 

+++++++

The Note

 I married to my future husband, Daniel. Before, I had this insane boyfriend back then. He always have these charges of alcoholism and angry behavior. I didn't understand, because he was lovely around me. I wanted to date a responsible person, so I broke up with him. 

 Within a week, he went downhill mentally. My ex murdered his parents and did illegal trades for alcohol. I felt sorry and bad, but all things go. He was in a mental hospital, and I couldn't visit him - I was caught with my husband. 

 One afternoon, I received a suspicious note from him in the mail. The note has a sticker heart. I assumed the sticker meant he still loves me. The note reads: 

3 What happen back then? Perhaps I messed up? 
4 I don't want to let go. Instead, I will do something more.
1 Time should disappear. Only between us time will kill. 
6 I love you in first sight as always. 
5 Please darling; two can play my plan. 
2 Remember the moment? It happens tonight sweetheart. 

 I was flabbergasted. What does my ex boyfriend mean? For a nice fifteen seconds, I shrugged. I kissed Daniel goodnight, and I fell asleep with his warmth.