Horror Riddle #3

ANSWER to No Stares

The guy was a ghost! But, it's not just that he's a ghost.
He found his own murderer at the dumpster! I ponder who... *suspense*
Everyone never saw him, because the guy died in reality.

+++++++

 One Wish

 The boy's parents was abusive and often screamed at him for the most littlest mistake. When the boy ever tries to run away, he ends coming back with his dad at the front door. The dad had his bat ready for murder. His mother left him to starve as the boy wasn't beautiful enough. 

Oh how the boy wish they could rot. 

 Until one day, he accidentally spilled his drink on the table. The boy apologizes numerous times, but his parents have enough of it. 

 He was locked inside a basement. Hurt, the boy was sobbing horribly. Despite his tears, he recognizes a rusty lamp at the dark corner. The boy rubbed off the dust on the lamp. 

 In a blink of an eye, a neon green genie appears in front of him and boomed, "I will grant you one wish. For one wish is all I can grant. Be careful."

 He hesitated and chirped, "Make my disgusting parents disappear! I wish they never existed!" 

"Your wish is my command, " softly said the genie. "Go to sleep tonight. In about ten minutes, your wish will be granted."

 The genie vanished and went back inside the golden lamp. The boy was confused. However, he realized that his nightmares can finally end. So, he went to sleep eagerly. 

The boy never woke up.