Girl + Rats = Horror

This story is disgusting.., BUT it's still fun to read though. :P  o-o WARNING: This could be disturbing , because its overwhelming with poop and rats >.>

    There was once a little girl named Sheva who lived in a fair city called, " Honey Lork" . Her hard working dad was fired in his job and was unable to find work. Sheva's life was tough as hell and low on money. After that, they had to sell their cottage, then must move to Playece, renting a very old apartment. Unlucky, the place was poor and violent, making no one to play. Her parents told Sheva to cheer up , school will clear everything up. She had a long feeling that her life is already screwed.

 On the first day of school, all her teachers introduced her but all her classmates didn't care. Every single one of them act as Sheva was a lost spirit. She tried to talk to them, play games, etc.. but they seem to ignore her. All of a sudden, her classmates now taunt, play, joke, bully on her appearances and accent. They told her face looked like a "Rat" and been calling her "Rat Girl" . 

  Sheva went full powa and wanted revenge. While walking on the way home, she saw a dead rat and decided to pick it up on the side of the curb. Her parents were on a "date" and Sheva took a meat grinder and chop the bloody rat into pieces. Then, she minced the crap and cooked it. The meat actually smelled like someone beat it and covered it in a mixture of poop. She put it a plastic bag and into her lunchbox container!

  The next day of school, she knew her plan will never fail, she waited until the time said lunch! Soon enough, two skinny girls came over and snatch her uh... "meat" they passed the lunch around the cafeteria. Bam, took a bite, everyone was calling her " Rat Girl! Rat Girl! Rat Girl! "

*One hour later* Her classmates began to feel sick. Slowly but surely, they got up and ran to the restroom. The teacher had no idea WTF is going on. Innocent Sheva ran to the school toilets to see the result of her mastermind plan.

 All the stalls were used and she can able to hear retching, vomiting, and lots of farts. The air, doesn't look like clear air, looks like it's filled with diarrhea. Some was EVEN pooping on the sink because they couldn't hold it. When there was nothing free, one girl puked in the sink over a girl who was pooping in the sink. Sheva did a beautiful job..  

 After all that chaos, her classmates went up to her at lunch and Sheva thought they might beat her up, but instead they apologized to her. "We all very sorry. Hope to make it up for you." the bullies replied. Even when their nice , Sheva still was suspicious. Reluctantly, she followed them so she could be rewarded or some sort. In a blink of an eye, the girls turned and grabbed her tightly, no use. They toss her inside a large room. Sheva bumped all the way to the stairs and was stuck inside a school basement. She was angry, so angry that she falcon punch the wall and started kicking it. She noticed the stinky gap on the wall was big enough to fit for her.

 Sticking her tiny head and didn't saw pipes, electric wires, etc..  It showed a narrow pathway but able to still fit. Eventually, she saw little holes that showed the principal room, of course, she couldn't yell because he was staring off into the vast space. In the end of her eye, she saw a beam of light. Immediately, she went towards it and didn't know how much trouble she will be in....

  She was freaking jammed in, her bottom was stuck and well... yeah. Then, rats were running around her and on her legs from the small crack. She was screaming and screeching like a kitty cat. Time flies fast and she was ill, thirsty, and furious. Swoosh! Grabbed the rat and killed it with her blistering hands. Desperate, she dranked the rat's blood and ate the nasty rat. The rat's friends were shaking and scared. She was basically dying, must poop and pee on the cold floor and eat rat meat.

*After a couple of days* (This girl is a survior :o) Sheva began to understand the rats while they communicate by screeching and she peered on a little hole. There, her classmates are there. Broke in rage, Sheva broke through the walls along with her fellow comrades, the rats. Dirty clothes, poop stained pants, face of a real rat, she charged and bites through the girls arm. Sheva left the class clean, clean with just desks, chalkboard, and some white, rotten skeletons.

 The police came shortly and saw a mucky girl chewing on the teacher's bones.

Reading this makes me cringe, like really >.> Nasty asf ;-;