Horror Tales

Closet Mystery

 There's a 6 year old kid who was afraid of everything. He especially had a big fear of his own closet. When the clock strikes 9:00 to sleep, the boy would get scared. His parents worried sick and the boy told them that there's something inside the closet. Then, his older brother chooses to lock himself in the closet to show nothing is to be afraid of. 

 That one night, the older sibling went in the closet and stayed there. Immediately, the boy heard a loud scream and a swoosh! He was about to scream his wits out but he quickly thought he might be pranking him. It a long odd silence so he decided to check the closet, his worst fear. The boy tip toed there and slowly opened it. 

 Completely empty.

Soccer Outside

 In one middle school in, this happened. It was 7:20 PM, and school is already empty except a history teacher who stayed up. He went outside to leave and lock the gate but he saw a glimpsed of some dark figures playing soccer. He assumed it was students just kicking the ball inside the goal. 

 "What are you doing at this time?" shouted the teacher. 

"It's time to go! I'm about to lock the gate!" 

 The boys ignored and seemed to didn't care. 

 "Don't let me say it again!" the teacher started to get angry. 

 In a blink of an eye, one boy kicked the soccer ball high into the air towards him. It rolled and he looked down in horror. His face grew pale as soon he saw the bloody severed head. 

 Gap Woman 

Japanese Urban Legend! :D 

A university student had a sweet chance to meet one of his childhood friend. He was happy since it was so long being separated. When he got to his friend's house, he found her hiding in the blanket covers. He talked with her for a while to know that his friend's behavior was weird.  

The student tried to leave and say goodbye but his friend spurted, 

"You can't go!" her face looked serious and demanding. 

"Why not?" he wondered.

"She won't let you go." stuttered his friend. 

 "Who's she?" the student looked around curiously. He couldn't see anyone but her and him. 

 "If you leave, she'll stalk you down and kill you!" his friend hissed surprisingly.

 He stared at her confused and saw her eyes are drawn to something. The student glanced to the direction his friend is looking at.  He only saw two drawers until he glared at it closely to see a thing very petrifying.  

 Between those two drawers was a 4 cm gap. However, he saw a extremely thin and bloodshot eye woman gripping a pickax.