Video Gore - Sti

One day at 6:45PM, a single woman named Bethany was sleeping until she heard a disturbing knock. She reluctantly got up and answered it. Bethany looked up by a tall, young man standing there smiling. The man explained that his car broke down and will take a while for his wife to pick him up. Since Bethany was a polite woman, she agreed and let him in. 

 The stranger sat on the sofa while Bethany fetched to bring a drink for him. They began to talk about their life blah blah etc.. When the time ticked around 9:30PM Bethany realized how long it been. She asked when your wife going to come, but the man ignored her. He began saying his admire of movies. 

 He continued until Bethany might literally die of boredom until he brought up one of a TV series maybe, it's called Video Gore-Sti. He described that a Video Gore-Sti is where a murderer takes place and kills a victim. Bethany started to get creeped out but she remained calm. He also described that there is no special effects, fakes, or anything, all is real!

 As he still goes on talking, the more Bethany unravel and getting uncomfortable. Suddenly, a red light gleamed on her face and her attention was behind the man's leather,dark jacket. Her face was extremely pale like the snow when she identify the unfamiliar red light was a camera recording.