Horror Riddle #2

ANSWER to Beef Stew

Where was Becky? Unfortunately, some dinosaur across the block was like "rawr I will kill you". The beef stew wasn't exactly beef stew. The beef was the dead meat from Becky. 
So OVER A WEEK, the narrator has been eating his roommate! 

++++++++

No Stares 

 All of a sudden, I rose up on the bed. I stretched and went out to the kitchen. I saw my lovely wife making pancakes with these various toppings. I kissed her cheek softly. She didn't reply. Well someone slept the wrong side of the bed. 

 I dressed with a neat suit and arrived to work. I saw my coworker and raised my hand for a high five. He ignored my hand. Wow, I can't believe that person did that to me!

 Today was Thursday meaning I have to get the groceries. I decided to go with a salmon dish, but a mother blocked the aisle. 

"Excuse me ma'am." 

She ignored. She didn't even stare right into my eyes! What's going on? 

In rage, I stormed out of the store and saw a mysterious looking guy running at the back. Curious, I followed him. He threw a bag in the dumpster and ignored me too! I kicked the dumpster angrily.

There I saw a dead body. 

 I have forgotten my phone, plus the store act like I didn't exist. I can't wait to tell my wife what happened!