Landlady

A 17-year old young man named John Drecker went to London to find a nice job. When he got off the train, carrying his pitch black suitcase, he went looking for a place to stay the night. There was a large line of tall houses on each side and John noticed a sign on one of the buildings.

 The sign reads: "Bed and Breakfast!". He peered through the tinted window and saw a fire burning in the hearth, little puppy asleep, and a parrot in a cage. The overall room was cozy so, John decided to stay there. He ranged the doorbell, "Bing! Bing!" 

 In a blink of an eye, the door swung fast and saw a old aged woman standing there. Give him a small fright. "Come in! Come in!," she said with a soft smile. John went inside and she closed the door hard. Gave him another freaking fright again. 

"I'm looking for a room to stay for the night," I replied.

 "Don't worry, It's all ready for you sweetie," she replied back. 

 The payment was cheap and the creepy woman seemed friendly and OK. She kinda reminded John of his mother.

 "This place is only just us and the pets, I don't have many visitors often you see," she said crackly. The lady showed his room and told him when you're done unpacking, sign in the guestbook.  She swiftly left and shut the door. John thought it was odd but she's just kind and harmless. 

 When I finished unpacking, I went downstairs and sign the guestbook. There was other two guests that went here too, Tomerk Brooklyn and Shelisly Ronoza. Somehow it just hits me, have I heard their names somewhere?

"Oh dear, those lovely lads once came here!" The old lady joined in and was holding a tray of hot tea. 

"Here you go, drink up sweetie!" The old-aged woman gave his cup of tea. I sipped it and while I was doing that, I realized that the pets weren't budging... The dog and the parrot just stood there, motionless. 

"Hey, do you know anything about Tomerk and Shelisly?" I questioned her. 

"Indeed I do, they're quite lovely to chat and easy going. After a horrific death of both of them, no one came here ever, as if this hotel was invisible." the lady responded. 

"Oh do you know why?" I questioned again. 

"Yes, I believe they were poisoned and their body was stuffed with something..I can show it to you if you want, their bodies are in 3rd floor. " she snickered. 

I hesitated, (I feel heavy all of a sudden) the tea smelled like bitter almonds and I started to get dizzy. I noticed that the animals were.. were fake! They're all stuffed! 

"I guess you're my 3rd victim, have sweet dreams!"