Secret Admirer

I was 14 years old when my family moved to another city and went to a new school. I was quiet so it took me some time to make friends. The other girls looked matured and natural more than me. They also have boyfriends too. I never been loved or kissed by some boy.  

At the first place, I never really wanted boy attention. If a guy smirked or winked at me, I would turn bright red or must be pranking. I never thought myself greater than someone or pretty. I don't believe a boy would love me enormously.

Until then one day, I found a love note hidden between the gap of my locker. It was a lilac sky colored letter with a red heart sticker. Inside, the writing says...

"I think you look enchanting." 

 I felt surprised for anyone to say this to me. I fell in love with my secret admirer. I stick the love note inside my notebooks for class and kept thinking about it. Who is this person? Is it my partner who smiles at me in science class? Oh! Is it the boy who gave me a pencil when I didn't have one? Is it the muscular guy who's a year above me at lunch?

 I was love sick and every time I was feeling the blue, I would read the note and feel happy again. I still didn't know who was my secret admirer. The note always made me smile. 

 A few days later passed by and noticed another note. It was the same letter like before. I opened it and read...

 "You're so sweet." 

 I deeply sighed with cherish and stuck it inside my notebook again. Will this ever end? The secret admirer made me feel like I was wanted. Made me feel like my life is complete already! I was too shy and secretive to tell anyone about this. I was so distracted that I didn't realized my surroundings anymore. 

Then, another letter appeared, 

"You remind me the smell of love." 

 I didn't know what to react about that. I thought I smell the over power of sweaty socks. Really? Does love really smells like that? I tucked it once again and never told anyone at all. 

The next sunny morning in school, another love note appeared. 

"I'm always watching you sweetheart."

 Weird. Unfortunately, I didn't really like that. It sounded a little creepy and my secret admirer seems to push the limit. The next letter actually was enough.  

"I want to cut you up, we'll be loved forever." 

I recoil in fear, not cute at all. A secret admirer? More like a murderer. I brushed it off but I felt uncomfortable as soon as I see those heart stickers. He's not so much of a secret admirer much.  

 The bloody red heart stickers popped out of the no where and start scaring my wits. I discovered a sticker on the window of my mother's car. She had no idea how it got there. Another sticker is found by the bathroom stall mirror. I didn't hear any sound coming in here.

The horror didn't stop there, I went to check the mail and found one of those love letters again. Great, my so what secret admirer know where I live. I cautiously opened it and gasped by the photo I was looking. 

"I'm sure your blood tastes like deep love too." 

The note and the photo was way off nerve-racking. The person took a picture of himself using the mirror. Naked waist up and holding a cutting knife. I can see half of the person's face and immediately knew who it was. 

That's right, the secret admirer was my math teacher. 

Just a small joke... :P You know, it could've been the science teacher. If it was, they would have real chemistry. XD *Supernova explosion happened in the background* YEP I SAID IT! :D