Creepy Portraits

Few months ago, I discovered something so frighting that I quit camping and traveling. Here's my story...

 I was lost in the deep woods and I knew the deadly night was catching up on me. Couldn't find my way, I saw a "so called" abandoned cabin. Tired and out of power, I peeked a little from the door to see the cabin empty with a mini bed and the flaming fire. 

The door flew opened as my hands laid eyes on it and I threw myself to the comfy bed! The owner seems to be not here but if was, I will of course, apologize then explain. Nothing seems bad happening at the moment, except one disturbing thing.  

 The portraits all over the walls was terrifying faces looking at me and I was shocked. Each time I looked at them, the portraits just gets creepier and creepier. It was surprisingly painted realistic like and their faces seems to be pressed hard against the painting. I couldn't bare it any longer!

I thought the perfect solution is to peacefully sleep without thinking about the portraits. Not exactly...

 Soon enough, morning was up and I woke up yawning my heart out. I'm glad that I rest here for a while! I regret those words as soon I saw the portraits were gone. Only windows.