1st Day Of Creepmas

Under The Mistletoe We Go

 I'm sitting down on a bench waiting for Alex. All the fairy lights hung up on the trees for him glittered into my eyes. I hope this place is truly romantic. Is my red dress ironed? Will he notice my curly hair? Oh dear, when will my boyfriend arrive? 

 Suddenly, I heard a car slam behind me. I turned around to see his wonderful face. My arms wrapped around his neck warmly. I wished to choke his delicate throat, but I couldn't just yet. 

"I love you Alex, so so much." 

"You did this for me sweetheart?" 

 I nodded and pressed button "PLAY" on the stereo. Romantic slow dance music filled the chilly air. Today's Christmas is quite cold - exactly like my boyfriend's heart. 

 Our hands conjoined together magically, and we danced. My eyes locked into his. We both giggled like kindergarten kids. I looked up to give him a hint of where this is going. There it is, the mistletoe. Delightfully, light snow sprinkled down onto us. Couldn't this moment be any perfect? 

 My lips tenderly kissed him, and I huddled closer. Alex grinned widely, and we kissed once more. At the moment, I thought both of us are down to make out, but I wasn't letting that happen. My hands lowered to Alex's back, and I laid my head at his chest. 

"We've been dating for two years..." I softly spoken. 

"Yes Cherie, we did."

"I thought our relationship will last longer." 

 The romantic music abruptly paused. 

"I thought our relationship will last longer Alex." 

 I raised my head to look at him. We were no longer giggling. 

"What do you mean?" his innocent face made me twitch. I wanted to rip that wonderful face so badly. 

"Admit it Alex. I know what you have done. Behind my back Alex!" 

I withdraw off of him and clenched my fists. 

"What were you doing in the shower Alex? How about in that movie theater? My favorite theater?" 

My silly boyfriend realized the errors in life he made. 

"I'm sorry Cherie, I didn't mean to..." 

He began to back off, but I stepped forward to latch into his scared eyes. 

"I know you were cheating behind my back Alex. Who was that girl? I can get jealous too Alex." 

I grabbed the knife under my dress. It looked more wonderful than him. Oh how I wished to stab and stab... 

"Sweetheart, I feel bored around you. I'm sorry -" 

 I furiously threw the knife at the side of his head, and it slid off as he clumped down to the ground. Without hesitation, I speared the knife again to his heart. (I curled my hair for him!) My hands screamed murder, but I didn't give a care.  (I wore a silky dress for him!) I carved his lips out. Those ungrateful lips. (I hung all of those fairy lights for him!) 

 Each breath I intake stings. I must clean this. I must. The snow sprinkled onto him while I was burying the dead body. That's a proper funeral right? Someone there to dig you in the earth's core? I scowled at my effort to make this dance stunning. The hideous scrub swirled back and forth. 

Where Alex die, is under the mistletoe we go.