Drums

Once upon a day, there was two sisters. The first one name is Bluelie and the second is Flowery. Bluelie was named by her blue dress she always wore. However, Flowery was named after picking up multi-color flowers constantly on the field. The sisters lived with her mom and their 5 year old brother, Roben happily. However, the father was busy with his full time job as a sailor, traveling to unexpected lands. 

 At some morning, Bluelie and Flowery went for a quick walk out on the plains. Until suddenly, they met a unknown woman who was playing the small drum. The female wore a brown cape with pitch black clothing underneath it.  When she plays, a robot man and a pretty doll popped out of the drum then danced. The sisters were shocked and never seen something more fabulous so, they pleaded the woman to hand them the magical drums. 

 "My darlings, of course I'm willing to give the drums to you!" the lady had a sweet tone but sounds a little scratchy. 

 "But I'm not giving it that easily, be naughty as much as possible! Come back tomorrow morning and tell me the good bits of naughtiness! We'll see how this will end."

In a snap, Bluelie and Flowery glanced at each other then nodded. When they came back home, they began to give the most disgusting behavior. They shout in fury, spilled their own food, stomping loudly, and declined sleeping. 

 "Stop your bad behavior!" their mother warned.

 "If you don't listen, Roben and I will leave except you. You two are going to have a new mother. New mother with glass eyes and plastic arms." 

The sisters were nervous now but still, still need that epic toy from a person they had no idea..

The siblings wanted her mother to explode, just for cool drum. 

 The next morning, the sisters got up surprisingly early and rushed to the unknown lady. It wasn't long before they found the lady playing her drums. 

 "We were super super naughty yesterday!!" they whined.  

 "Can we have the drums now? 

 "Don't be hasty sweethearts, tell me all the details!" the unknown replied in curious. 

 So they talked about the details. 

"Now now dear, that was a little mischievous. Push your troublesome limit to the test!" the female exclaimed.

 "I can't do it! We want to behave good so mommy won't leave us with a new mother!" Flowery frowned and Bluelie eagerly agreed. 

"One more my dearest, be naughty one more for my old sake! Come back again and I'll give you the drums in a heartbeat!" the lady convinced the sisters completely. 

 Bluelie and Flowery really wanted the drums, so much they would do something horrifying. The sisters had no mercy and became troublesome than before. Wreak the kitchen, hit Roben with a blazing hot metal spoon, demolished their rooms, and even punched their mother.  

 "Please behave! I don't want to do this but I'm urged of almost leaving with your brother! Do you want your new mother have glass eyes and plastic arms?" the mother cried to them. 

 The sisters deeply apologized and nodded in reply. But they still have the drums in mind. Tomorrow, they bolted to the woman again, ready for the drums to be in their grasp. Unfortunately, the fascinating drums wasn't there!

 "Why? The drums.. we wanted the drums!" the sisters begged. 

 "I don't have it no more, I need to go somewhere." the lady laughed. 

"Then that's not fair! We were naughty a lot!" Bluelie was about to lose it. 

"I know darlings, are you sure you need the drums right now? Your mother is no where to be found. Don't be sad sweeties, you have your new mother with glass eyes and plastic arms. " the female laughed louder. 

Flowery cried in despair as the sister ran back to their lost wonderful home. Too late, Roben and mother left the sisters to be scared. 

 "I'm sure mommy is out buying food!" Flowery had her hopes up. 

"Correct, has to be... she isn't actually leaving us right?" Bluelie questioned. 

Whatever it is, Flowery didn't respond and she began to cry harshly. Soon, the siblings wandered off to the field clueless when lunch time passed. The sisters still thought mommy wouldn't do that to them. Once evening turned around, they went back home hungry and worried. 

In their eye view, saw one light on and when they looked outside the window, they saw glass glistening by the yellow light. Bluelie and Flowery then heard a faint noise by the shiny plastic tapping on the kitchen table from their brand new mother.