Miss Moon #3

I went inside and dialed his phone number. Pita has the face of calmness, but who honestly cares? After a while, I kissed him farewell and hung up.

"Papa order you to be nice. If you still be mean, he needs to talk to you personally."

She solemnly shook her head.

"Alright. I was trying to get you away from Miss Moon!"

"Miss Moon?" I retorted.

"She lives in the moon my darling. If you don't behave correctly, she will steal you and murder you to pieces!" 

"That's a very dumb story." I groaned. 

"But the legend is true!" Pita pointed a finger at me as if I was a dog. 

 She doesn't have any respect and neither does Dio The Annoying. Soon enough, night creeps in at my bedroom window. 

I shivered inside my bed sheets, wishing the noisy air conditioner would turn off. 

KNOCK!

 My spine jumped with surprise. Who's there? The sound echoed again. It was coming from the flower garden. 

KNOCK! 

 Ugh, can't my aunt hear the sound coming from? She must be extremely deaf. I said whatever and investigated the sound. I shield my eyes as the gloomy blue light shine brightly. 

"It's the middle of the night go away!" I slurred my words. 

 I rubbed my eyes for a while and blinked to focus. Suddenly, I saw a tall figure at the glass door. I glare at the figure for a few seconds. I realized my whole body was frozen stuck to the ground. Forget who; what's that? Is that Miss Moon? 

 Her face was a big O and she wore a ripped dress. Miss Moon was a large blue light. 

"Alllyyyy..." 

Her thin grin went ear to ear. 

"Alllyyy comeee heree..." 

Her hair rose into a mangled mess. 

"Wheeerree aree yoouu...?" 

 I wanted to yell Pita, but then she would know where I was. I should be safe right? As long I don't open that door, Miss Moon won't cause harm right? 

"Allllyyyy... I can sense you!"

 Unexpectedly, she passed through the door with no struggle. I peered down and noticed that the my feet are seen by her light. 

"I SEE YOU!" she screeched. 

 I bounced back frightened. At this point, Pita has to hear her - maybe even Dio! Miss Moon glanced left and right trying to find me. Trying to murder me into pieces. I crouched at the corner, hoping she won't glance this way. 

"I'm sorry I scared you. I'm not going to hurt you Ally." she began to sweet talk me out of it. 

 My jaw trembled and I had goosebumps everywhere. Her glow grew closer to the corner where I am. I apologized for what I did. I admit that I ruined Dio's fur. I was jealous. I hate when things don't like me. Please forgive all the stupid stuff I did! I just want to get out of this situation! I won't bother my aunt no more! 

"I seee yoouuu...?" 

 The blue light illuminated the room. I wanted to be a microscopic ant. I flinched away from the light and stayed in the dark shadows. Eventually, only a slice of shadow is remained. I couldn't hold my dread. 

"PITA!" I wailed. 

 Miss Moon turn her head in a flash and smiled creepily. She raised her hands and almost caught me until Pita flipped the lights on. When that was finally over, I sobbed. 

"Oh Ally! I shouldn't told you that legend! The legend is a fake hija!"

"No Pita! I saw her! Miss Moon! I'm sorry for my troubling behavior!" I hugged her tightly. 

"Look, I'll flip the lights off. There is nothing to be afraid of." 

 She flicked the lights, and I came face to face between Miss Moon. No eyes - just an empty hole. 

"ALLY!" Miss Moon bellowed. 

With nonhuman speed, she snatched Ally and was never seen.