The Girl That Was Gone

Dis riddle is about a woman who suddenly vanished in 1998, in a small, sweet village in Japan.

One bright sunny day, Rukuna-Fanai and her mother decided to walk in the park. The mother also choosed to phone call her best friend to come along. As they wait patiently, in the distance, saw a daughter walking beside her friend. The two met up and chatted as Rukuna-Fanai played with the girl. 

A few minutes passed, Rukuna-Fanai mother's spectated around and noticed that her lovely daughter disapeared out of thin air. She started to freak out and sprinted to her friend's daughter to question about Rukuna-Fanai.

"Where on earth is Rukuna-Fanai???", asked the mother in a shaky voice.

"She was playing the swings with me", quickly replied the emerald eyes young girl. 

" Then she said she wanted to play in the rock climbing set and I didn't want to so I stayed in the swings. After that, I haven't seen her." 

The panicking mother and her loyal friend immediately searched everywhere, shouting out her name. No sign... her friend called the police and reported that her friend black, brown hair daughter gone missing. She flipped on her phone and tell her wonderful husband about the horrific news. 

Instinctively, the buff polices went up and down to find her beloved daughter, but still, no sign what so ever. Rukuna-Fania's parents searched along with the police until nightfall hit. They were sorry and the couple cried and wonder why this happen to them..

11 months later..

Almost a year, everyone lost hope to find Rukuna-Fanai and was about to be official case closed. The couple didn't loose hope, they were strong and believe Rukuna-Fanai is STILL alive. They questioned the police,

"Is their anything else that can help us find our innocent daughter??"

"Actually, maybe their is. Our police psychic teller might help. The psychic is pretty good helping saving cases like this. How I didn't know that before?"replied back. 

Oh!! Luck strikes!! The couple and the police rushed to the psychic. The couple explained what happen and then, the psychic started humming strange languages. 

"Yes, yes. I see your daughter for sure ! Possibly, she may still have life!!" 

The couple was relief about the message! The husband asked, " Well, where is Rukuna-Fanai ?"

In a blink of a eye, she starts to cry with full of grief. " What do you mean?? She's all over the world!!"

Stumped, they realized what happen and starts to cry bitterly.

WHAT HAPPEN?? DUN DUN DUN!! :o