•Sixty-six•

Shawn
-x-

8:21pm
11th October 2019

My naked chest was heaving up and down as I layed there on my back staring up at the celin.

I had my arm wrapped around Elle as her bare skin pressed up against my body, her head rested at the top of my chest.

Moving my fingertips up and down her back I tried to find the right words to say after what had just happened.

I mean, I don't remember ever having sex before and before this I didn't know what it felt like. Right now I was just laying here feeling like I've just had my first time.

Thankfully Elle finally broke the silence of just our heavy breaths filling the room.

"Are you sure this is what you want Shawn? Us two back together again?" Elle asked, her voice low and tired.

Moving myself onto my side I propped myself up a little so I could see her face.

"Ofcourse" I gave her a warm smile, towering my face over hers as I took my hand and pushed her hair out of her face.

"This is it then" she previously smiled as she intertwined her fingers with mine my arm remained wrapped under her.

"This is it" I grinned.

Leaning down I pressed a soft kiss on her lips. Puckering her lips up she gracefully pecked my lips two more times before lifted my head back up to get a full look of her face.

Giving her a dorky grin I then grabbed the duvet before pulling it over our heads, instantly resulting in a squeal leaving Elle's lips.

-x-

A week later...

12:04pm
18th October 2019

To say the least, things between Elle and I were going as great as they could be. We haven't spent a night apart since the gender reveal party.

And as of right now I was waiting for Elle to meet me at the park for her lunch break.

Thankfully today was her last day at work before she takes an extended maternity leave. Being a pregnant woman in a room full of young children isn't exactly the most practical, especially when you're expected to pick them up.

About five minutes later I finally looked across the park to see Elle. Instantly smiling I stood up from the picnic blanket to greet her.

Once she reached me I engulfed her in a warm hug before the two of us sat back down.

"How's work been so far?" I asked as she rested her bag next to her.

"I'm so tired, but this afternoon we're having a leaving party for me" Elle explained as I pulled the food basket onto my lap.

"Is cake going to be there?" I rose my eyebrows at her.

"I'll bring you some home" she playfully rolled my eyes.

Flashing her a wink and a smile I then pulled out some fresh sausage rolls I had picked up from a bakery round the corner.

"They smell so good" Elle's mouth practically watered as I passed her one.

"I also bought us some donuts for after" I explained as I leaned back on one hand, eating my sausage roll with the other.

"All we talk about is food" Elle laughed as I brightly smiled over at her.

"The best kind of conversation" I grinned.

"Anyway, what have you done all morning then?" Elle asked as she extended her legs out so they were layed across mine.

"We'll I picked up some paint for the baby's room and also the crib arrived"  I answered causing Elle to excitedly clap her hands.

"I can't wait to have the room all put together" she beamed.

"We can paint it tonight if you want" I suggested, brushing off the pastry crumbs on my top.

"Sure" Elle smiled.

Eventually we had finished eating our sausage rolls and donuts. We were both now laying down on the blanket, Elle having her head resting on my stomach.

"How long, exactly, is left of your pregnancy?" I asked, fiddling with the ends of Elle's hair.

"A little over five months" Elle replied as she closed her eyes and relaxed into my touch.

"When is baby M due?" I questioned.

"March 24th" Elle hummed, obviously enjoying the feeling of my fingers massaging through her hair.

We remained in the comfort of eachothers company for about another fifteen minutes until it was time for Elle to go.

Rolling the picnic blanket up I then grabbed the basket before walking Elle back to her work.

"Tomorrow we need to go clothes shopping" Elle stated as I took her hand in mine, swinging our hands back and fourth like a child.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm running out of things to wear" Elle laughed as flickered her eyes up at me.

"You can just wear my clothes" I offered causing her to only laugh again.

"Thanks but no thanks" she smirked making me furrow my eyebrows at her as I stopped walking.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I widened my eyes, a shocked and breathy laugh leaving my lips

"Nothing" Elle laughed as she moved her hand up from my hand and up to hold my arm as she lent her head against me.

"It's just all you wear is like the same five tops and one pair of black jeans"

"Excuse me" I gasped, looking down at her as she only laughed at my reaction.

"You know I'm right" she said, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Whatever" I couldn't help but give in and smile as her pretty face stared up at me.

"Don't worry, I'll help you pick out some new clothes" Elle smiled as the two of us carried on walking.

Finally reaching Elle's work we stopped walking and she straight away turned around to face me.

"I'll see you later" Elle smiled, reaching up and holding her hand on the back of my neck so I would lean down.

"See you later" I matched her smile as I leaned down and kissed her.

Elle then gave me another quick smile before going to walk away but before she could I quickly grabbed ahold of her hand before spinning her back into my chest.

"Woah, what was that for?" She laughed, her big blue eyes gleaming up at me.

"Just wanted to kiss you again" I smirked before leaning down and pecking her lips once more, then twice and then three times over.

"Okay, now you can go" I smiled, letting her go.

"Goodbye Shawn" she laughed before walking away, glancing back at me as I stood waiting for her to go inside.

"Bye babe!" I shouted, just as she was about to go inside.

I could hear her loud laugh as she walked inside the building. Hopefully achieving in embarrassing her I then left and found my way back to my car.

++++++
It's gonna be so bitter sweet when this book comes to an end!

Also do you guys think I post too many chapters in a day or do you like it?

Let me know what you think!
Please comment and vote!
💕💖