•Six•

Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace
'No matter what's coming at me, you'll always be the beautiful I sing about'

12:34pm
5th August 2019

Sitting inbetween Shawn's legs I rested my back against his bare chest as we soaked up the last of the sun upon one of the sunbeds in our back garden. Shawn had his hands resting on my bare stomach as I rested mine on the top of them.

My eyes were shut so I could shield the sun from my eyes as Shawn smartly layed there with sunglasses on.

I was in a red bikini, something which Shawn has insisted on when I would have happily just sat out here in a pair of shorts and a top.

As we peacefully layed there we could hear the faint music coming from the house next door, which meant that each time a new song came on Shawn would tap his feet along to the beat.

"I could stay like this forever" Shawn muttered, obviously too relaxed to speak properly.

"I doubt that, you burn like toast" I teased.

I could feel Shawn's chest move up and down as he laughed, undoubtedly rolling his eyes.

"I mean I could stay like this forever, with you in my arms" Shawn grinned, beginning to rub his hands up and down my stomach.

"I could too" I agreed, a big smile radiating from my lips.

"I remember when we first got together people use to say to me that our honeymoon faze will only last six months, my friends would always say that after that I'll get bored of it all" Shawn admitted as relaxed into the touch of his fingers running up and down my skin.

"But even after two years I feel like we're still in the honeymoon faze, and I still am a hundred percent just as in love with you as I was at the start" Shawn said softly and instantly I felt my heart squeeze tightly, the love I have for him pounding harder in my chest.

"If anything I'm more inlove with you now" Shawn laughed lightly as my face burned, a big smile piercing my cheeks.

Lifting my head I turned myself over so I now straddling Shawn's lap. He then rested his hands on each of my thighs, holding them there as I placed my hands on his chest.

"Why'd you move?" Shawn asked.

"I wanted to look at you" I smiled, gazing at his eyes and all the way down to his lips.

Shawn grinned widely as I moved my hands up his body and onto his shoulders. I then lent forward before attaching my lips onto Shawn.

Closing my eyes I felt Shawn push back passionately, brushing his tongue across my bottom lip. Parting my lips I granted him access as I bit down slightly on his bottom lip.

With every lustful and loving moment we shared the heat between our bodies only escalated, not wanting a single inch to be left between us.

His fingers began digging into my sides before gently scratching at my lower back. Letting out a slight groan against his lips I readjusted myself on his lap as I moved my hands around the back of his neck.

"Do you wanna go inside?" Shawn hummed against my lips, parting from my lips ever so slightly.

Looking straight into his eyes I felt myself becoming infatuated with the way they shined and how bright they looked.

My smile only beamed at him as I focused on his eyes, and then all the way down to his lips.

"Yeah" I nodded, Shawn's lips curling into a smile.