•Sixty-seven•

Eloise
-x-

6:21pm
18th October 2019

Standing in one of Shawn's old baggy tops I took my paint roller and began rollimg it onto one of the walls of baby M's bedroom.

"Looking good Mama" Shawn winked as I looked behind me to see him walking in with a second pot of paint.

Lightly laughing I looked back at the wall as I continued to paint. As I did I then felt Shawn's hands go to my waist before he then planted a soft kiss against the aide of my cheek.

Helplessly smiling he then squeezed my sides before letting go of me and grabbing a paint roller off the ground.

"Do you reckon this is gonna take us a long time?" Shawn asked as he stood next to me and began painting.

"Probably, knowing us" I rose my eyebrows causing him to smirk.

"I'd happily get distracted again" Shawn teased as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop it, we need to get this done" I laughed, feeling so giddy inside as all I could do was smile.

I heard Shawn stiffle a low chuckle before the pair of finally got to work and focused on painting.

After three hours or so later we had finally finished and Shawn and I were now sat in the middle of the room just admiring our lack of a master piece.

"How can painting four walls blue take so long?" Shawn sighed as he tried to scratch off the dry paint on his hands.

"I know, all I wanna do is go to sleep" I yawned as I lent my head on Shawn's shoulder.

"We haven't even eaten dinner yet" Shawn whined as I reached my hand around the back of him and began fiddling with the ends of his hair.

"How about we order pizza and watch a movie on the laptop in bed?" I suggested, lifting my head up to look at him.

"That sounds perfect" Shawn smiled, his dimples so prominent.

"Great" I grinned before puckering my lips up for him to kiss me.

Letting out a soft laugh Shawn then leant forward and gave me a peck on the lips.

Giving Shawn another smile I then stood up before walking over to the window seal, where I had left my phone. Picking up my phone I dialled the number of the pizza takeaway before holding it up to my ear.

"Hello, I would like to order a couple pizzas please" I said into the phone as I then felt Shawn's arms wrap around me, instantly bringing a smile to my lips.

"Yes, that would be one pepperoni and one plain margarita please" I replied as Shawn began sucking spots on my neck.

Biting down on my bottom lip I tried to pull away from his hold but Shawn's hold on me was too firm. He was obviously finding this amusing as he stood there laughing against my neck.

"Can you get it here for as soon as possible please?" I asked as Shawn began to tiggle at my sides.

Managing to hold back any squirms I just remained biting harshly on my bottom lip as I tried to focus on what the person on the phone was saying.

"Okay, thankyou" I said as the call finally ended.

Flipping my head body round to look at Shawn he had the most innocent smile spread across his face as his hands held my back.

"Were you trying to be annoying?" I sighed as he let out a chuckle.

"Kinda" Shawn smirked before leaning down to kiss me.

Curveballing him I turned my face so instead his lips landed on my cheeks.

Smirking to myself Shawn let out a gasp as I turned to look up at him.

"Oh, so you're gonna be like that?" Shawn said, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Yes, I'm gonna be like that" I teased before dodging out of his hands and walking out of the room.

As I made my way downstairs I heard Shawn's pure laugh follow behind me. 

-x-

8:10pm

Taking the empty pizza box off Shawn's lap I put it on the floor before moving my body so I was snuggled up against Shawn's side.

Wrapping his arm around me Shawn pulled me even more tightly against him as we both remained watching an episode of Friends on the laptop.

"Tomorrow I've got to go to Liam's, he said he needs to talk to me about some stuff" Shawn explained as I rested my hand on his chest.

"Will you be gone long?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, depends what it is" Shawn replied before placing a small kiss on the top of my head as his fingers drew patterns up and down my back.

"What about clothes shopping?" I reminded, lifting my head a little to look at him.

"We can go later or another day, we've got plenty of time" Shawn grinned as he bought his hand up to hold my face.

"I know" I sweetly smiled.

Shawn's smile grew bigger and so did his dimples as he leaned down to meet my lips. Closing my eyes I also leaned towards him before feeling his soft lips press against mine.

As Shawn's hold on my face became firmer I moved my hand along his chest and down to his arm, squeezing his bicep.

Before I knew it Shawn had now climbed onto the top of me. Taking his hand off my face I then felt it travel over my collar bone as he used his other hand to keep his body up and off mine. As he deepened the kiss I reached my hand round to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me.

That's how the majority of the night went. The two of us couldn't keep our hands off eachother.

We were now laid against eachother in the pitch black as Shawn spooned from behind me, his hands resting on my bump. Looking over at the alarm clock on my bedside table it had just turned midnight and to say the least I was exhausted.

Letting out a yawn I felt shift a little as he sunk his head into the crack between my neck and my shoulder.

"You okay?" Shawn mumbled, his voice low and tired as he placed small kisses along my neck.

"I'm good" I lazily smiled.

Placing another kiss against my neck Shawn then settled on resting his head behind mine as his warm breath blew against my skin.

Closing my eyes I placed my hands on the top of Shawn's as I began fiddling with his fingers, trying to send myself off to sleep.

"I love you" Shawn  murmured.

Feeling my heart make a leap a smile began to align across my lips. Intertwining my fingers with his I gave his hand a slight squeeze before lifting them up and pressing a small kiss to his knuckles.

"I love you too"

I knew that tonight I would be falling asleep with the biggest smile on my face, and I'm pretty sure that Shawn would be too.

++++++
Finally another chapter for you all! I hope you enjoyed!
What would you like to see in upcoming chapters?

Let me know what you think!
Please comment and vote!
💕💖